• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

WLA Forum/Discord WLA changes

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
Thread starter #1

Open up the spoiler and read it, if you haven't already read the announcement about the changes that are coming very soon yet.

Meanwhile we are working on the changes, we will keep anime.sh up and running until the new site is up. Once the new site is up, when you visit anime.sh, you will be redirected to the new site which is hinted above, Anime Base. This will all be done within a span of a month or so.

We have backed up ALL reviews, medals and post-count, ranks, so all these things will remain during the transition to the site. Content that you have produced other than reviews will be lost. If you have something important you want to keep other than the reviews, please back it up. All the reviews will be returned to their rightful owners and when the new site is up, it is up to them to post it again in the appropriate section.

That being all said, I want to thank EVERYONE (all the members who are a part of this forum) who has worked with us (Jas, Tiger, the rest of the staff and I) to make this site what it is now. This site served as a great example of all the things we can do with a discord-site bridge, and now we will officially produce and implement all our plans we (Jas and I, as well as all staff members and other WLA leads) put on hold, through the new site when it is up, to give you all a GREATER experience than ever. Please look forward to this, we are all excited and I hope you all are as well. So i hope to see everyone of you signed up and ready to go on the new site once it's up.

Now, since forum is easier to discuss things more comprehensively; feel free to share your concerns, questions, suggestions or discussions in this thread and i will get back to you guys (and so will other staff members) and answer anything you have in mind.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Ai-380

Ai-380

Senpai
Awards
Yes! Nice to know that!
Also will all the events like giveaway and all the contest remains the same or having other new events? As in their site

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
Thread starter #5
Yes! Nice to know that!
Also will all the events like giveaway and all the contest remains the same or having other new events? As in their site
Events/Contests will remain the same/similar and the giveaway system that we have now will definitely be implemented in the new site :)

Ai-380

Ai-380

Senpai
Awards
Glad to know that! BTW can you drop by the hot springs for a while?:Roflmaooo:

Kajime Kazuhiro

Kajime Kazuhiro

Apprentice
Awards
giveaway, when

(if the giveaway comes with a drawing tablet, I'm in)

Mochi d'Arc

Mochi d'Arc

baka~!
Advanced
Awards
uwu *rly eager to become staff again* :Love:

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced

Open up the spoiler and read it, if you haven't already read the announcement about the changes that are coming very soon yet.

Meanwhile we are working on the changes, we will keep anime.sh up and running until the new site is up. Once the new site is up, when you visit anime.sh, you will be redirected to the new site which is hinted above, Anime Base. This will all be done within a span of a month or so.

We have backed up ALL reviews, medals and post-count, ranks, so all these things will remain during the transition to the site. Content that you have produced other than reviews will be lost. If you have something important you want to keep other than the reviews, please back it up. All the reviews will be returned to their rightful owners and when the new site is up, it is up to them to post it again in the appropriate section.

That being all said, I want to thank EVERYONE (all the members who are a part of this forum) who has worked with us (Jas, Tiger, the rest of the staff and I) to make this site what it is now. This site served as a great example of all the things we can do with a discord-site bridge, and now we will officially produce and implement all our plans we (Jas and I, as well as all staff members and other WLA leads) put on hold, through the new site when it is up, to give you all a GREATER experience than ever. Please look forward to this, we are all excited and I hope you all are as well. So i hope to see everyone of you signed up and ready to go on the new site once it's up.

Now, since forum is easier to discuss things more comprehensively; feel free to share your concerns, questions, suggestions or discussions in this thread and i will get back to you guys (and so will other staff members) and answer anything you have in mind.

Thank you!!!
so it means this will also get removed from profile
like the banner, vid, all the info written?

Ai-380

Ai-380

Senpai
Awards
In short, we have to start everything again as at the beginning right?

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
Thread starter #13
In short, we have to start everything again as at the beginning right?
post-count (maybe), ranks, awards are going to be transferred, and reviews will be returned to their owners in order for them to post their review again (if they wish) when we get the review sections set up in the new site. other than that, yeah.

Ai-380

Ai-380

Senpai
Awards
Is excited about starting a new hot springs there... haha

And ofc, the literature section

Dub

Dub

scrubbadubdub
Staff Member
Forum Mod
Professional
The literature section will be a lot more active after the merge Ai:) you will have a lot of people to write with and share with.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
post-count (maybe), ranks, awards are going to be transferred, and reviews will be returned to their owners in order for them to post their review again (if they wish) when we get the review sections set up in the new site. other than that, yeah.
is there any need to pm you if I want my reviews saved or smh like that or will you ask about it later?

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
Thread starter #18
is there any need to pm you if I want my reviews saved or smh like that or will you ask about it later?
the reviews are all already backed up/saved, if you want your review just contact us or if you can/want, just back them up on your own, but we'll still get back to everyone via discord/new site etc

Top Bottom