• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Who's your Favorite GoT Character?

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #1
Been watching allot of GoT's clips recently and thought I would pester everyone on here to see which character they like the most. Mine has changed over the seasons, mainly because they killed off my favorite twice. But I think my longest ongoing favorite for awhile now has been Daenery's since season five or so I think.

Before her it was ygritte and before her it was Drogo.

JiLkwQB.jpg
i8q0cue.gif
pik6fVE.jpg

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
Haven't watched that much... Probably few series and on yt some clips but I thinm the blonde one with dragons around her.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #3
Not sure you can pick a favorite if you haven't seen it. Read the books then, they aren't bad if you can keep up with it.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
Well if I wanted to I could probably finish all eps in hmn 2-5 weeks looking how much eps and what am I doing at that time

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #5
We have at least another year before the final season so I am going to re-watch the entire series again. So you have plenty of time. But its a great show, you should watch it >.<

Zer0 C00l

Zer0 C00l

I think you are all missing out on that mopey bastard Jon Snow.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #8
Arya and Ser Davos
Fixed that for ya and she is a good choice. I am super curious what they plan to do with her next season.

Fox

Fox

Regular
Fixed that for ya and she is a good choice. I am super curious what they plan to do with her next season.
If its anything short of killing Cersei ill be disappointed but my actual guess if she will be supporting Sansa and Bran

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #10
Is there anyone left on here list outside Cersei? I don't think the Mountain is on it, I assume the Hound will finish him off.

Fox

Fox

Regular
Cersei, the mountain, the red woman, beric dondarrion, and Ilyn Payne

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #12
I think a few of them won't be at her hand on that list. But isn't Ilyn Payne already dead?

Fox

Fox

Regular
I think a few of them won't be at her hand on that list. But isn't Ilyn Payne already dead?
As far as i'm aware no, we just haven't seen him in forever. I can't see many scenarios where she would have a chance to kill them.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #14
True, I had to look up who he was again. Haven't really been a need for executions for awhile, especially since Tyrion escaped earlier. She's good, but I don't foresee her on the battlefield fighting the army of the dead.

Suzaku

Suzaku

Discord Mod
Otaku
Awards
I am surprised that jas and gibs haven't commented yet.
For me personally it was Brienne of Tarth.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #16
I am surprised that jas and gibs haven't commented yet.
For me personally it was Brienne of Tarth.
She's fun. She's on my list of people I am hoping lives through the war. But we shall see.

Senpai

Senpai

Otaku
Haven't seen very much of the show at all. I've played the telltale game but I won't let that be too much of an influence since it's telltale.
I think my favorite is probably. Daenerys. Or maybe Jon Snow. But this is coming from someone who has yet to watch much of GoT.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #18
Haven't seen very much of the show at all. I've played the telltale game but I won't let that be too much of an influence since it's telltale.
I think my favorite is probably. Daenerys. Or maybe Jon Snow. But this is coming from someone who has yet to watch much of GoT.
Either are good choices. You should watch it if you have the time, it's a good show. Or if you like to read, books aren't bad either. Though I've found that the books aren't for everyone. Only friend I know who hasn't watched it yet refuses to because everyone else does <_<

Senpai

Senpai

Otaku
Either are good choices. You should watch it if you have the time, it's a good show. Or if you like to read, books aren't bad either. Though I've found that the books aren't for everyone. Only friend I know who hasn't watched it yet refuses to because everyone else does <_<
It's in English so honestly watching it would be easier than watching something Japanese. I'll likely continue watching it soon.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #20
It's in English so honestly watching it would be easier than watching something Japanese. I'll likely continue watching it soon.
Cool, hopefully you like it. Tell me what you think when you catch up ^^

Top Bottom