• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Who, or what got you to begin watching anime!

Seigyoku

Seigyoku

Otaku
Thread starter #1
Hello Everyone, Seigyoku here!

I just wanted to start a thread, and gather some answers about on how you all started watching anime! Who or what got you interested into the fantastic thing called ANIME!? well, lets hit it off with me. What got me interested in anime was my sister, I was a big gamer nerd for my early years, and I always had my nose stuck into games. So I never raised my head to notice such an amazing thing. I usually made fun of my sister for watching anime, but that was because I thought it was for losers back then... well look at me now. HAHA! At the time I first noticed she was watching an anime called bleach on the DVD, she was sitting in the living room trying to get me interested in it she like, "brother, come take a look at this anime." all I saw was this picture of a still image, I didn't notice the monumental moment going on at all, and the significance of the show.

Now one day... my sister and some of her friends called me up to her upstairs room and had me come to watch a few episodes of a show called attack on titan, fun fact she was reading the Naruto manga at the time on the internet I believe remembering. It was when even was in the forest with Levi and they were running from a huge female girl, and I was like, "why are they running?" so yeah it started to peak my interest and I started to ask more questions, and soon I was buckled in before you knew it, I binged the first season in just a few days, and it had felt like the best thing I have watched in my entire life.

Now, here i stand with almost over 300 hours total logged into watching anime, I've seen the entire Naruto series, and Naruto Shippuden, alongside fairy tail... dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball super, and almost about to catch up to 850 episodes of the biggest running anime series, One Piece!

"So you could say, attack on titan holds a special place in my heart."

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Dragon ball ... As a kid I loved cartoons..so that love for cartoon transitioned into anime ...dragon ball was my first anime and though recharging "kamehamehaa" took forever...it Piqued my interest. And henceforth My love for anime began :D

Seigyoku

Seigyoku

Otaku
Thread starter #3
Dragon ball ... As a kid I loved cartoons..so that love for cartoon transitioned into anime ...dragon ball was my first anime and though recharging "kamehamehaa" took forever...it Piqued my interest. And henceforth My love for anime began :D
That's nice, I really liked dragon ball. it felt nostalgic even though i hadn't seen it as a child, it just had that feeling.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
Hmm first anime might be pokemon and yugioh on tv as I was still young at that time, later on there were few anime movies(which I didn't realize were anime kek) I liked as kid so if we look overall it all began at early years and started to watch more and more... But as I think first anime I (personally found in Internet and watched without my family) was To love ru. After that I just wanted to see more and more hehe

Verta

Verta

Discord Mod
Regular
Awards
I know this is what everyone would expect from me but I just started watch Naruto one day with my uncle lmao

Top Bottom