• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

What's your favorite book?

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Staff
WLA Member
read the first thread's title >_> Also can't pick a fav but Maximum Ride, Divergent, Hunger Games, Mercy Thomspon and Alex Rider are probably my top 5 series.

Either the Shadowhunters and Dark Artifices series. Or Eragon. There are honestly way too many good books around to limit yourself to one. But these are probs the two that lasted the most with me.

A lot to choose from but yes, Eragon, Hunger Games... totally up their, but overall love anything that really hooks me into it deeply <3

Fav book would have to be "Immortal Mortal", a Chinese Eastern esque book based around the concept of Cultivation. (where they grow there powers and have some sort of leveling system, think of super Saiyan and how goku can go a step higher its the best explanation i can give.)
The story is based on a mortal who has made a solution(potion) to open some meridians(Chinese medical term) to allow mortals to cultivate as, in this world only those with something called spiritual roots can cultivate not mortals. However the MC has found a way to do it but as he successfully made the solution he is betrayed by someone close to him. He then reincarnates but retains his memories and goes on to cultivate as a mortal and along the way fights all those that piss him off etc. Good read imo.

Black cat

Staff Member
Fav book would have to be "Immortal Mortal", a Chinese Eastern esque book based around the concept of Cultivation. (where they grow there powers and have some sort of leveling system, think of super Saiyan and how goku can go a step higher its the best explanation i can give.)
The story is based on a mortal who has made a solution(potion) to open some meridians(Chinese medical term) to allow mortals to cultivate as, in this world only those with something called spiritual roots can cultivate not mortals. However the MC has found a way to do it but as he successfully made the solution he is betrayed by someone close to him. He then reincarnates but retains his memories and goes on to cultivate as a mortal and along the way fights all those that piss him off etc. Good read imo.
sounds like the manga "tales of gods and demons"

MFL

WLA Member
i'm not much of a reader, but i really liked the harry potter series i guess
and then i've read a light novel by nisioisin. bakemonogatari 03

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Staff Member
I don't think I could pick just one book. There are so many good books out there, I don't find it possible to just choose one. I could pick favorites in a series or list off ones I really like. But to choose one above the rest sounds impossible to me.