• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

What's your favorite book?

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #1
For me.. All the books Tolkien has written :Roflmaooo:

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
read the first thread's title >_> Also can't pick a fav but Maximum Ride, Divergent, Hunger Games, Mercy Thomspon and Alex Rider are probably my top 5 series.

S

Shuya Toriyama

Either the Shadowhunters and Dark Artifices series. Or Eragon. There are honestly way too many good books around to limit yourself to one. But these are probs the two that lasted the most with me.

Sunyaan

Sunyaan

A lot to choose from but yes, Eragon, Hunger Games... totally up their, but overall love anything that really hooks me into it deeply <3

QuattuorSiivet

QuattuorSiivet

Contest Winner
Discord Mod
Otaku
Awards
Fav book would have to be "Immortal Mortal", a Chinese Eastern esque book based around the concept of Cultivation. (where they grow there powers and have some sort of leveling system, think of super Saiyan and how goku can go a step higher its the best explanation i can give.)
The story is based on a mortal who has made a solution(potion) to open some meridians(Chinese medical term) to allow mortals to cultivate as, in this world only those with something called spiritual roots can cultivate not mortals. However the MC has found a way to do it but as he successfully made the solution he is betrayed by someone close to him. He then reincarnates but retains his memories and goes on to cultivate as a mortal and along the way fights all those that piss him off etc. Good read imo.

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Fav book would have to be "Immortal Mortal", a Chinese Eastern esque book based around the concept of Cultivation. (where they grow there powers and have some sort of leveling system, think of super Saiyan and how goku can go a step higher its the best explanation i can give.)
The story is based on a mortal who has made a solution(potion) to open some meridians(Chinese medical term) to allow mortals to cultivate as, in this world only those with something called spiritual roots can cultivate not mortals. However the MC has found a way to do it but as he successfully made the solution he is betrayed by someone close to him. He then reincarnates but retains his memories and goes on to cultivate as a mortal and along the way fights all those that piss him off etc. Good read imo.
sounds like the manga "tales of gods and demons"

MFL

MFL

Otaku
i'm not much of a reader, but i really liked the harry potter series i guess
and then i've read a light novel by nisioisin. bakemonogatari 03

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I don't think I could pick just one book. There are so many good books out there, I don't find it possible to just choose one. I could pick favorites in a series or list off ones I really like. But to choose one above the rest sounds impossible to me.

Dub

Dub

scrubbadubdub
Staff Member
Forum Mod
Professional
Shannara Chronicles.
For the longest time it was the Give though.

michi

michi

Apprentice
Awards
A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro and a beautiful composition of broken by r.h. sin are actually tied as my most fav book.

Top Bottom