• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

What's your dream in life?

Phase

Phase

Otaku
Awards
1) I really hope I can manage to live alone in a good flat without having too many troubles. As in, being able to be effectively independent. I already know how to cook, do the dishes and other basic chores, but that's about it. I also hope the loneliness doesn't get to me >>

2) I have awful social skills. You know, anxiety, stuttering and stuff. I hope in the future I can get past all of that and have actually good friends >< That, by extension, is tied to my wish to have people to care about <3

3) I wanna be super smarty computer genius :D I mean, I spend most of my time online anyway, so exploiting this fact might be pretty cool.

Ments

Ments

my dream is simple, i just want to be well known for something. It could be anything. something that will impact the lives of others.
in a peaceful way of course.

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #44
2) I have awful social skills. You know, anxiety, stuttering and stuff. I hope in the future I can get past all of that and have actually good friends >< That, by extension, is tied to my wish to have people to care about <3
Don't feel too bad about it, it's pretty common even with some more ''competent'' social people, just take things one step at a time really.
my dream is simple, i just want to be well known for something. It could be anything. something that will impact the lives of others.
in a peaceful way of course.
Nice! When you get your fame use it well, inspire future generations instead of throwing it away on mundane trivial things that are simply embarrassing to look at (ie: some youtubers).

billcheng

billcheng

Otaku
From work, to housing, to love, where do you want to find yourself in the future? What's the biggest dream that keeps you going day after day through life's misery?

For me there's two main things, somewhat counter intuitive to one another at least in the heat of the moment, but one could lead into other retrospectively.
1) To be a photographer that travels across the world seeing all the wondrous sights the world has to offer.
2) Family, something I've always cared for in life and hope to have someday.

So what about you guys; what do you dream for the most?
find the one piece and own it

Top Bottom