• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

What is your favorite anime of ALL TIME?!

ProessorArceus

ProessorArceus

Otaku
I love SAO, but I'm gonna have to say One Piece as my favourite anime, it took me a year to watch up to its current episode lol
I would say one piece if I wasn't still like 300 episodes behind...
IMO they're dragging it on too long so I'll have to go with One Punch Man.

Saku

Saku

Otaku
I really enjoyed Death Parade and I don't know why. Code Geass, Steins;Gate, and Oregairu are also top favourites.

Xxanime( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lordxX

Xxanime( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)lordxX

Otaku
No doubt about it my favorite anime’s (because I can’t decide between) are Attack on Titan and Naruto.

Jhynx

Jhynx

Otaku
Oh man i think its gotta be uhh Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

I LOVE the character development and the fact that there's action in almost every episode
Also 203 episodes is something nice to dig your teeth into

trace

trace

Otaku
my Top 5 would be Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gintama, Natsume Yuujinchou, Assassination Classroom and FMA:B.

Dinocrusher

Dinocrusher

Contest Winner
Professional
Awards
Mine would have to be Dragon Ball Z, admittedly it doesn't have the best story-line compared to other anime's I've watched... but Dragon Ball Z was where I started watching anime. So it hold's a special place in my heart.

TAKI [BOT]

TAKI [BOT]

Otaku
sooo many good anime, defends really on what genre of the best were talking about T.T, I Guess SAO would be of all time

yurmum420

yurmum420

Otaku
my fav anime has 2 be uhh i guess uhmm my favorite ever would b i love deatyh note is so kool

Top Bottom