• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

What is your favorite anime of ALL TIME?!

JustinS

JustinS

Otaku
Well for a anime series it must be: Naruto Just because it made me who i am today :D
And for a Anime movie it is: Kimi No Nawa
I'm also gonna get this Tattoo :D

Zyneex

Zyneex

Apprentice
Awards
Well of all the animes ive seen, I dont really have a FAVORITE ONE, but I do have a Top 3 (including movies)

Nr 3: Attack on Titan (Of course xd)
Nr 2: Boku no Hero Academia
Nr 1: A Silent Voice (I chose this as number 1 because, I cried like a bitch. When I saw the scenes of her getting bullied, I could feel like kind of a shock in my backspine, that made my eyes tear up, and that's because i've been through bullying since kindergarten, and recently it stopped).

Pave

Pave

Otaku
No particular order:

Steins;Gate
Psycho Pass
Ghost in the Shell
Ergo Proxy

Verta

Verta

Discord Mod
Regular
Awards
Mine is Naruto, hands down considering I’ve watched it completely through 7 times now

Last edited:
Seigyoku

Seigyoku

Otaku
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.gfycat.com%2FGrimyYellowFluke-size_restricted.gif&hash=25c49db79a236a23a61b0a47335067b4

I REALLY... really enjoyed Made in abyss, It was so unique, and the way the world impacted the characters set this anime far off from the rest of these fantasy set animes, I liked the way it ended the anime, by summarizing up the whole show with a message to their dear friends on the surface, and the way they did everything felt so perfect like, I couldn't think of anything that they could've done better.
Mine is Naruto, hands down considering I’ve watched it completely through 5 times now View attachment 2082
that's dedication!
bravo.

virtual

virtual

Otaku
I really loved the all of the dragon ball series dragon ball, dragon ball z, dragon ball super. I also liked dragon ball gt and dragon ball heroes. I always was excited to watch the battles between goku and his opponents. One of my most favorite battles of all was the battle between goku and jiren. Me and my friends were always excited for the new episodes that came out every Saturday.

Attachments

Modakawa

Modakawa

Otaku
I like many animes, but my favorite is Daily Lives of High School Boys!!!
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.crunchyroll.com%2Fi%2Ftransparent.gif&hash=a9a5c4e08929cb354aadb6d876f57bdd

It's so hilarious:Hihi:

BonkiBoi

BonkiBoi

Otaku
Definitely gotta be "The Seven Deadly Sins" or "Jojo's Bizzare Adventure" (I know, basic af)

Tredix

Tredix

Otaku
Am I the only one who is in love with Serial Experiments Lain and Akira? :Hmmm:

Top Bottom