• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

What is your favorite anime of ALL TIME?!

Chris Sama

Chris Sama

Apprentice
Awards
Damm, I though it was One Punch Man

Zhareth

Zhareth

Either Steins;Gate or Clannad After Story, in terms of drama Clannad wins but storywise Steins;Gate might be better and Kurisu is best waifu ever made.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Hard to tell.. There has been a lot of anime which has took mh liking, probably one of them is beelzebub, redline, death paradise, foodwars and so on.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Andreas as always with something new and interesting stuff hehe.

Last edited:
Osten

Osten

Apprentice
Awards
Fate, Pandora hearts, (Yaoguai Mingdan, not a anime aka the anime sucks)

Oof Forgot Danganronpa O_O

Kajime Kazuhiro

Kajime Kazuhiro

Apprentice
Awards
Pretty hard for me to pick a favorite anime...
But in terms of pure guilty pleasure (and no, it's not ecchi/harem in any way), I have to pick Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm - an anime adaptation of a Visual Novel with the same name.
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fanimeleggendari.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F10%2FAo-no-Kanata-no-Four-Rhythm.png&hash=4241679a4066e046b9a32cd6206377d9
The reason why I pick this apart from the other ones, such as the likes of Boku no Hero Academia or Highschool DxD (two of my favorites too, btw), is the fact that this anime adaptation of AoKana is under appreciated in terms of MAL ratings, due to the anime adaptation being so far from the Visual Novel's portrayal (which is kinda expected, considering the Visual Novel is deemed godly and with high praise due to its drama elements).

As for the anime adaptation, the portrayed plot was definitely simple, a lot of cute stuff and slight drama happening here and there, pretty generic stuff, but what still overwhelmed me is the concept of using human flight with shoes as a major element of the sport, which is not a common sight in sports anime.

Megaman

Megaman

Yep its favorite for me too but the best one till now is Attack On Titan

ZaWarudo

ZaWarudo

Otaku
Probably have to be Rec it was nice if not it would be Clannad:after story

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #17
Probably have to be Rec it was nice if not it would be Clannad:after story
Hmmm, can I recommend you an anime? If yes, I'd recommend One Piece, haha. If you like Clannad, you will also like One Piece, just sayin :P

ZaWarudo

ZaWarudo

Otaku
Hmmm, can I recommend you an anime? If yes, I'd recommend One Piece, haha. If you like Clannad, you will also like One Piece, just sayin :p
Sees people recommend one of favorite anime
*ENRAGED WEEBING INTENSIFIES*

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
My favorite anime... Don't let this surprise you... One Piece.. :cool:
Of course, no one would have guessed >.< Though big anime like that that drag on and on and on, never understood how they were liked so much/ Too much fluff and filler.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Ftoonami%2Fimages%2F4%2F43%2FNeon_genesis_evangelion.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20130325234609&hash=a78ac9eda8c37253258c7246e59d1ab5

Mine is probably still Neon Genesis Evangelion, still waiting an eternity for the last rebuild >.< Sword Art Online might top it if they ever redid the anime to follow the Progressive series he started instead of skipping 10-20 floors an episode >.<

Top Bottom