• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

What are you watching (non-seasonal)

Fox

WLA Member
Thread starter #1
So I know that a lot of people's watch lists are full of the current running seasonal shows but I was wondering what are you watching outside of that. Currently im working on Neon Genesis Evangelion (feels kinda slow so far only on ep 8) Clannad, Fairy Tail, and Assassination Classroom.

What are the things that you look for in an anime when deciding to watch it?
For me its all based on entertainment value so I basically have to watch it to know if I want to watch it :Depressed:

Crying Wolf

Staff Member
But Neon genesis Evangelion was sooo good.

Been trying to work my way through New Game, but I don;t think I will finish the first season, let alone the second.

Laimed

WLA Member
Right now I am watching Barakamon (12/12 ep) hmn next one will probably watch Stein:Gates or Initial D I think... There are as well good anime in the other topic... Probably going to pick one and watch as well if I will kinda lazy to choose one(like I mostly do oof)

Fox

WLA Member
Thread starter #6
Right now I am watching Barakamon (12/12 ep) hmn next one will probably watch Stein:Gates or Initial D I think... There are as well good anime in the other topic... Probably going to pick one and watch as well if I will kinda lazy to choose one(like I mostly do oof)
those are both really good imo but initial D ends up being a bit long with all the seasons put together
Black cat, re creators and Da capo
is re creators good? ive been wanting to watch that

Senpai

WLA Member
Currently I'm watching One Piece. I need to get caught up on that one.
Also rewatching FMAB with a friend who has never seen it.
I know you said non-seasonal, but other than that I'm really only watching Tokyo Ghoul:re and Boku no Hero season 3.
Might start Noragami soon cuz the second opening is perfection.

Fox

WLA Member
Thread starter #9
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xxfangmdwxx just easier for me to put this cause as much as i try to watch one anime from start-finish i've got like 7 bookmarked tabs linking me to episode 'x' of an anime that i'm currently on :D
yea I have a bunch of stuff on my currently watching list as well. I really liked Dagashi Kashi it just sucks the 2nd season the episodes are only 15 min. How do you not have ANY dropped anime.

Fang

WLA Member
yea I have a bunch of stuff on my currently watching list as well. I really liked Dagashi Kashi it just sucks the 2nd season the episodes are only 15 min. How do you not have ANY dropped anime.
That's a good question :D because i'm incredibly picky and generally only watch what i think i'll enjoy. I've definitely come close to dropping some, but I stuck it through to the end regardless :D i.e. Puella Magi Madoka >_>

Fox

WLA Member
Thread starter #17
Has just finished rewatching the first season of Log Horizon, now watching the second one. After that I'm coming for more Fate series
Ive been putting off LH s2 for some reason... like I started watching it when it released and I didnt get past the first episode :Sad: