• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

IMPORTANT Welcome to WLA forums!

Is Suzaku a nerd?

• Definitely!

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • 100%

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • No doubt man!

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • He is not a NERD, HE IS THE NERD!

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Why Suzaku?! Why didn't you mention me instead? *Cries*

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Send n00ds in PMs!

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters
Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Is it finally up and not down >.< I felt like every time I logged on, the only thing I got was cloudflare >.<

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #25
Is it finally up and not down >.< I felt like every time I logged on, the only thing I got was cloudflare >.<

I contacted the host, and asked them if they could look into it and they said they did, they said it's reviewed and handled, so I assume we won't be having more downtime, or at least lets hope so.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Fair - new site, new server issues.

Any chance we will be getting real avatars and not this sad Square that I am looking at now T_T

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #27
Fair - new site, new server issues.

Any chance we will be getting real avatars and not this sad Square that I am looking at now T_T
I need to play with the dimensions, REEEEE, if you have any recommended size, let me know

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I always preferred 150x200, though I have made some good ones around 150x250, though the latter was always more of a staple. Better than the boring square >.<

EDIT: It allows you to get more of a person or said object into the picture. A square avatar limits what you can fit into an avatar proportionally. just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom