Venom

Zhen

Staff Member
Designer
Thread starter #1
http://www.venom.movie/site/

One of Marvel's most enigmatic, complex and badass characters comes to the big screen, starring Tom Hardy

So what to expect from the movie ? Who will be antogonist?
And Yes finally we've got to see badass Venom ,not ripoff from Sam Raimi's movie.​

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Staff Member
Professional
Hype! :whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan:

Frankly I wanna see Carnage a lot more than Venom, especially with the early promo tweet that was something like "Are you ready for the carnage to begin?" or whatever; double meanings man, they suck.

Either way should be a good movie, Tom Hardy looks the part, he's badass, Venom is sick, and overall it should be a fun watch.

Zhen

Staff Member
Designer
Thread starter #3
Hype! :whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan:

Frankly I wanna see Carnage a lot more than Venom, especially with the early promo tweet that was something like "Are you ready for the carnage to begin?" or whatever; double meanings man, they suck.

Either way should be a good movie, Tom Hardy looks the part, he's badass, Venom is sick, and overall it should be a fun watch.
I think Carnage maybe shown in the end of the movie as the second part start up.Also,there was a tip in the trailer that there will be other "test subject".
Hope to see cameo of Spidey ! It would the starting point of mergin 2 universes.

Tom Hardy is fcking badass,I love how he played Bane.And the voice ,voice of Venom gives me chills lol.More hype!