• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Venom

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #1
http://www.venom.movie/site/

One of Marvel's most enigmatic, complex and badass characters comes to the big screen, starring Tom Hardy

So what to expect from the movie ? Who will be antogonist?
And Yes finally we've got to see badass Venom ,not ripoff from Sam Raimi's movie.​

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Hype! :whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan:

Frankly I wanna see Carnage a lot more than Venom, especially with the early promo tweet that was something like "Are you ready for the carnage to begin?" or whatever; double meanings man, they suck.

Either way should be a good movie, Tom Hardy looks the part, he's badass, Venom is sick, and overall it should be a fun watch.

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #3
Hype! :whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan::whoseMan:

Frankly I wanna see Carnage a lot more than Venom, especially with the early promo tweet that was something like "Are you ready for the carnage to begin?" or whatever; double meanings man, they suck.

Either way should be a good movie, Tom Hardy looks the part, he's badass, Venom is sick, and overall it should be a fun watch.
I think Carnage maybe shown in the end of the movie as the second part start up.Also,there was a tip in the trailer that there will be other "test subject".
Hope to see cameo of Spidey ! It would the starting point of mergin 2 universes.

Tom Hardy is fcking badass,I love how he played Bane.And the voice ,voice of Venom gives me chills lol.More hype!

Klaus

Klaus

Staff Member
Admin
Professional
Awards
I'm actually very hyped to see this movie. Hopefully, it will be good. Venom looks amazing.

Top Bottom