• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Trump pulls US out of Iranian Deal

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #1
US President Donald Trump says he will withdraw the US from an Obama-era nuclear agreement with Iran.
Going against advice from European allies, he said he would reimpose economic sanctions that were waived when the deal was signed in 2015.In response, Iran said it was preparing to restart uranium enrichment, key for making both nuclear energy and weapons.

What are your thought on that move ? how much it would affect the current state of balance in the world ?​

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Can we agree that Trump just wants to watch the world burn?...

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #3
Can we agree that Trump just wants to watch the world burn?...
He's acts like businessman but Mr.Trump forgets he's president first of all ,nothing but problems will accure soon.

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
He's acts like businessman but Mr.Trump forgets he's president first of all ,nothing but problems will accure soon.
He has so sense at all. I dunno why America did this T_T...
There is already problems arising in my country :(.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
I don't think what he did was a wise move, specially when the former administration was ok with it. He probably trying to do things "differently" and not work on the things that Obama had achieved.

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #8
I don't think what he did was a wise move, specially when the former administration was ok with it. He probably trying to do things "differently" and not work on the things that Obama had achieved.
All he do - carelessly executes his compaign promises,Trump doesn't give a shit about what Obama did

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Even UK, Germany and France encouraged him to not do what he did.

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
The fact that other world powers (allies) opposed the idea and Trump went ahead with it speaks so much of his character. Yes , in some respects there is the admiration of one who will dare to try to change the lay of the world, however, the last thing the world needs is more tension, especially the US who is already in talks over the Korean deal, not to mention how many other things Trump is trying to focus on with his position. Sometimes, even if it doesn't suit your agenda it is best to let sleeping dogs lie as the saying goes, and in this case, repealing the previously instated agreement from the Obama-administration isn't a move I support, especially given i live in the country :D Can't say i am too surprised though, as stated above, Trump seems intent on changing as many things as he can and pushing his campaign forward, which again, has it's benefits, and it is nice to see someone trying to take action, but *whew* doubt this is the necessary action to be taking.

Top Bottom