• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Trump pulls US out of Iranian Deal

Zhen

Staff Member
Thread starter #1
US President Donald Trump says he will withdraw the US from an Obama-era nuclear agreement with Iran.
Going against advice from European allies, he said he would reimpose economic sanctions that were waived when the deal was signed in 2015.In response, Iran said it was preparing to restart uranium enrichment, key for making both nuclear energy and weapons.

What are your thought on that move ? how much it would affect the current state of balance in the world ?​

Jas

Staff Member
I don't think what he did was a wise move, specially when the former administration was ok with it. He probably trying to do things "differently" and not work on the things that Obama had achieved.

Zhen

Staff Member
Thread starter #8
I don't think what he did was a wise move, specially when the former administration was ok with it. He probably trying to do things "differently" and not work on the things that Obama had achieved.
All he do - carelessly executes his compaign promises,Trump doesn't give a shit about what Obama did

Fang

WLA Member
The fact that other world powers (allies) opposed the idea and Trump went ahead with it speaks so much of his character. Yes , in some respects there is the admiration of one who will dare to try to change the lay of the world, however, the last thing the world needs is more tension, especially the US who is already in talks over the Korean deal, not to mention how many other things Trump is trying to focus on with his position. Sometimes, even if it doesn't suit your agenda it is best to let sleeping dogs lie as the saying goes, and in this case, repealing the previously instated agreement from the Obama-administration isn't a move I support, especially given i live in the country :D Can't say i am too surprised though, as stated above, Trump seems intent on changing as many things as he can and pushing his campaign forward, which again, has it's benefits, and it is nice to see someone trying to take action, but *whew* doubt this is the necessary action to be taking.