• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

This is what Zlatan did for LA Galaxy!

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #1
It was his very first match for LA Galaxy and he ended up scoring two goals, making it 4-3 for his team! :eek:

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
SPORTS! because I totally know anything about them because my team is better than yours . . . .

I really never have anything to contribute to these threads, only thing I ever watched was basketball and volleyball. And that was years ago it feels like.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #3
SPORTS! because I totally know anything about them because my team is better than yours . . . .

I really never have anything to contribute to these threads, only thing I ever watched was basketball and volleyball. And that was years ago it feels like.
I don't mind watching you play volleyball in bikini and all that :rolleyes:

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Never did it in a bikini. Usually as T-shirt and spandex shorts. But I played indoor volleyball because it was a fun extracurricular activity back in highschool >.<

Better than being a cheerleader >_>

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #5
Never did it in a bikini. Usually as T-shirt and spandex shorts. But I played indoor volleyball because it was a fun extracurricular activity back in highschool >.<

Better than being a cheerleader >_>
Hmmm, t-shirt and spandex shorts doesn't sound all that bad either :rolleyes:

Zhareth

Zhareth

How sad must be to like football, be from NA and realize your region fucking sucks

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Hmmm, t-shirt and spandex shorts doesn't sound all that bad either :rolleyes:
puh-leeze Jas, i expect more from you (not really though) that's a topic though, whats sports has everybody here done if not already posted in their intros <3

Chris Sama

Chris Sama

Apprentice
Awards
I want to see Wolf in a Bikini playing Volleybal. Love LOVEEE
But but, Zlatan is OP.

Top Bottom