• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

The most frustrating thing that ever happened to you

Kajime Kazuhiro

Kajime Kazuhiro

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #1
Recently got salty on a project that I'm doing (just a Discord bot, if you're curious), where I haven't updated my online repository for the last 2 days (as a means of back-up) and now I'm basically back -50% of my progress...(Frustrating, really).

I had to post this as a way to release my frustration, and this got me thinking to know what you guys have similarly experienced. I'm curious to see what you guys are going to answer.

Let the salt begin!
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F001%2F120%2F021%2F46b.gif&hash=7a4a9eef6f8f35a15b010abd9daa5fe0

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Video games >_> Reality though: spending 4 hours on a project at work only to get told once im done that they gave me the wrong labels so i had to spend another 6hours taking labels off and putting on new ones < off the top of my head, probably think of some life-altering frustration factor at some point :D

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
My significant other of ten years left me for someone else, didn't even bother trying to fix whatever was wrong between us, just left. One month were doing good, went on vacation, had a blast. Next month, it's like we were never together.

Nothing will ever top that for me.

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
I was recently formatting my c-drive....i thought it was only c. But i accidentally formatted all my drives. Lost everything. and my external hard disk is bad..cuz my cat dropped it.

My significant other of ten years left me for someone else, didn't even bother trying to fix whatever was wrong between us, just left. One month were doing good, went on vacation, had a blast. Next month, it's like we were never together.

what an asshole...you deserve better. And you will find someone better. ^^

Kajime Kazuhiro

Kajime Kazuhiro

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #9

...really deep. Here's a headpat for you.
I was recently formatting my c-drive....i thought it was only c. But i accidentally formatted all my drives. Lost everything. and my external hard disk is bad..cuz my cat dropped it.
OOF, common mistake of people who always deal with storage, tbh. xD Yeah, that is frustrating AF.

Snowy

Snowy

Regular
Awards
Having my posts deleted right after getting to regular, and then having to do it again. xd

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
And there you go calling me a nerd again <_< Stay on topic and don't spam in places and you would be fine.

Also, make a character for the RP >.<

Having to merge doubt Posts is a frustration right now, cant wait till we get the ability for it to be done automatically >.<

Desu

Desu

Discord Mod
Otaku
I'm never salty, can't tilt me even if you tried kappa

Jacob

Jacob

Otaku
Awards
forgetting my weed on 4/20 last year. never been so frustrated in my life tbh.

Nep Nep

Nep Nep

Advanced
Awards
It's always something with irl paperwork. I fucking hate bureaucracy bullshit.

Every time I have to renew something that involves paperwork and waiting and all that crap I want to break everything @[email protected]

Top Bottom