The most frustrating thing that ever happened to you

Kajime Kazuhiro

Discord Mod
Apprentice
Thread starter #1
Recently got salty on a project that I'm doing (just a Discord bot, if you're curious), where I haven't updated my online repository for the last 2 days (as a means of back-up) and now I'm basically back -50% of my progress...(Frustrating, really).

I had to post this as a way to release my frustration, and this got me thinking to know what you guys have similarly experienced. I'm curious to see what you guys are going to answer.

Let the salt begin!

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Professional
Video games >_> Reality though: spending 4 hours on a project at work only to get told once im done that they gave me the wrong labels so i had to spend another 6hours taking labels off and putting on new ones < off the top of my head, probably think of some life-altering frustration factor at some point :D

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Retired Staff
My significant other of ten years left me for someone else, didn't even bother trying to fix whatever was wrong between us, just left. One month were doing good, went on vacation, had a blast. Next month, it's like we were never together.

Nothing will ever top that for me.

Black cat

Advanced
Retired Staff
I was recently formatting my c-drive....i thought it was only c. But i accidentally formatted all my drives. Lost everything. and my external hard disk is bad..cuz my cat dropped it.

My significant other of ten years left me for someone else, didn't even bother trying to fix whatever was wrong between us, just left. One month were doing good, went on vacation, had a blast. Next month, it's like we were never together.

what an asshole...you deserve better. And you will find someone better. ^^

Kajime Kazuhiro

Discord Mod
Apprentice
Thread starter #9

...really deep. Here's a headpat for you.
LoliPat.png
I was recently formatting my c-drive....i thought it was only c. But i accidentally formatted all my drives. Lost everything. and my external hard disk is bad..cuz my cat dropped it.
OOF, common mistake of people who always deal with storage, tbh. xD Yeah, that is frustrating AF.

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Retired Staff
And there you go calling me a nerd again <_< Stay on topic and don't spam in places and you would be fine.

Also, make a character for the RP >.<

Having to merge doubt Posts is a frustration right now, cant wait till we get the ability for it to be done automatically >.<