• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

The absolute WORST anime

Thread starter #1
I'm not looking for the "bad plot" or animation, I mean I want the most terrible, the absolutely most grueling to get through, the anime that makes you want to kill yourself.

I'm making a list and I'm going to try and convince a friend to watch some of them or if I feel like ruining my day I'll watch one.

So far, I can only think of School Days, and that wasn't objectively the worst.

I'm not looking for the "bad plot" or animation, I mean I want the most terrible, the absolutely most grueling to get through, the anime that makes you want to kill yourself.

I'm making a list and I'm going to try and convince a friend to watch some of them or if I feel like ruining my day I'll watch one.

So far, I can only think of School Days, and that wasn't objectively the worst.

Hmm I think School Days was quite epic.
But yea everyone have their own taste.

Crying Wolf

Staff Member
Ousama game the animation. Oh my god... After watching this I stopped watching anime for weeks.

You will get a lot of hate for this :D
He's a troll, we've all learned to ignore him as long as he stays within the rules.

I would say school days and Big O are the worst I've seen.

Thread starter #7
Thanks for all the recommendations!

If you can think of anything worse, please tell me. I want enough material to give a lot of people bad days.

Redhead™

Staff Member
School Days. Although the games were more head screw-y. Loved 'em, though. Ousama Game isn't even that messed up (they toned it down) compared to the manga. Again, loved that one.

But if you want cringe-y that'd make you want to bash your screen in, try Kuzu no Honkai. It's not bloody, but the characters are absolute trash.

Nobody has mentioned the infamous Hametsu no Mars yet?

Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni
Bloodivores
Netsuzou Trap
Clione no Akari

and the currently airing Lost Song are also all abominations.

Diabolik lovers, School Days, Pupa, Golden boy, Tenshi Drop, Euphoria (just dont watch it.. its fucking sick xD....), Onara Gorou, Mars Destruction and .. i dont know more. They are so Terrible.. just dont xD