• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Site Updates!

GinRyuk

GinRyuk

Apprentice
yes, there is a male version of the current one which we plan on implementing but we also plan on designing different ones which users can grind to 'unlock' and select, etc.

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
grind to unlock a better chibi? i'm game. anything for a cute millianna or shimada <3

Redhead™

Redhead™

Professional
Spam Corner Post-Count Enabled!

What this means is that members can now generate numbers by posting in the Spam section too, because why not? We need to generate activity and shy types like you, you, and most especially you can now post to your heart's content in the spammiest place of all and increase your numbers.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #89
You can now customize your profile a little bit! Feel free to add a banner or video to your profile! You can also change the shape of your avatar, and even be able to make a custom tab in your profile! Check out my profile, to see how it looks!

If you want your own profile banner, simply click on your small avatar icon ---> Profile customization and that's it! :Yes:

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
I have now fixed the profile design plugin color issue. You can now select a theme color for your profile

If you want a specific color added please message me

Settings > Profile Customization

Enjoy

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
Homepage under development

The homepage will be a portal which will display review threads as articles and even make articles and their comments very article-esque. There will also be a feature and a couple of cool widgets. Stay tuned

Last edited:
Amo

Amo

Regular
was wondering how you minimize the pictures in your bio :)

Top Bottom