• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Site Updates!

Anthony

WLA Member
This giveaway system is pretty slick, am I correct in thinking that when you click the get points button, you get one entry, and then an hour later you can click it again in order to get another entry?

If so, this is awesome, I like this much better than gleam's system because it helps out people that don't have Snapchat, Instagram, and the other one that a lot of giveaways use.

Good luck to everyone entered!

LosTigeros

Staff Member
This giveaway system is pretty slick, am I correct in thinking that when you click the get points button, you get one entry, and then an hour later you can click it again in order to get another entry?
Yes it is how you think it is.

And when you `get points` every one hour and the difference between having possibility to get point and clicking it is less than 10 minutes, then it'll show for you `GET STREAK` instead of `GET POINT` and you'll get 2 points instead of one!

Anthony

WLA Member
Yes it is how you think it is.

And when you `get points` every one hour and the difference between having possibility to get point and clicking it is less than 10 minutes, then it'll show for you `GET STREAK` instead of `GET POINT` and you'll get 2 points instead of one!
That's awesome.
I love the Streak feature.
Definitely going for a massive streak :D

LosTigeros

Staff Member
In future giveaways to take part in giveaway you will need to have at least 5* posts on forum. People who win giveaway and they have 5* posts which some of them are considered as spam then they will be removed from giveaway.
* - that number of posts can be changed later.

Maybe later we'll make some giveaways that will need to have at least X posts on forum so you'll have greater chance to win something.

You can give us some suggestions in proper section on forum. :yayyyy:

Drewan

WLA Member
In future giveaways to take part in giveaway you will need to have at least 5* posts on forum. People who win giveaway and they have 5* posts which some of them are considered as spam then they will be removed from giveaway.
* - that number of posts can be changed later.

Maybe later we'll make some giveaways that will need to have at least X posts on forum so you'll have greater chance to win something.

You can give us some suggestions in proper section on forum. :yayyyy:
Ow, nice. Well done.

Anthony

WLA Member
And as you can see I've added animated emojis from our Discord :D
View attachment 693
And they're for everyone, not for nitros only :roflmao:
That's sweet, but could we possibly get a forum thread where we can suggest new GIFs in order to add to the selection, just to spice things up. Also, maybe even a system where specific users (maybe a post amount would be required because it could be abused) can create their own GIF categories, of course with the maximum file size and resolution still in place. They'd be able to use their own imported GIFs in their posts with ease, if you guys have time this would be an awesome addition/feature and I'm sure a lot of the members of the forum would be very grateful as there are quite a few people that use GIFs.

Also, loving the post you made previously about a post count requirement for the giveaways, I definitely support that. Sure, there has been a lot of new members joining the website and in general, the forums are much more active, I don't mean to sound pessimistic but there are so many people that are most likely here just for the giveaway, maybe even multiple accounts if that's possible, not sure or not. (hopefully this isn't.)

The giveaways you mentioned which you need 'x' amount of posts for, I support that too. It would also reward the members that participate in community discussion, and promote engagement.