• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Show us your desktop!

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
So small, gotta stretch or fit that to your screen or something >.<

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Mine currently is littered with pictures and Roelplay stuff. No one needs to see it's current state >.<

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
wallpaper engine to play a miku amv *muted of course* just deleted most of my on-screen folders and stuff while i cleaned my SSD :D

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
How often are you looking at your wallpaper to have it animated?

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
How often are you looking at your wallpaper to have it animated?
it's set to run in the background , pausing depending on if i have it set to pause during fullscreen apps, fulslcreen browsers, tabbing why. atm only fullscreen games

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Just seems unnecessary use of processing power _shrugs_

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
So i'm guessing i'm not the only person who moves icons around so they don't interfere with the wallpaper too much.
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBcJ7Kqp.jpg&hash=9dc58333a61c7939dcd7d37d18cb621c
Nope, I move them all the time. I will have to clean up my desktop later this week to show something.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #13
You all have some very nice looking desktops, I probably should upgrade mine as well :yeahhh:

Fox

Fox

Regular
the icons dont go all the way down the sides, the background doesnt fit the screen, you have an icon in the middle of the image away from the other icons, you have an icon not in the image but still away from the other icons also you have an uneven number of icon... i could probably keep going :Sad:

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
the icons dont go all the way down the sides, the background doesnt fit the screen, you have an icon in the middle of the image away from the other icons, you have an icon not in the image but still away from the other icons also you have an uneven number of icon... i could probably keep going
tl;dr You suck Jas ;)

Top Bottom