• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Show off your designs here!

Thread starter #1
Ayy, I know a lot of you are good with design, everyone is good at it at one point (I'm also looking at you, @Zhen :^^: We know you're good at art/design in general)

So for all the people of WLA, don't be ashamed of your skills and let your creativity show here!

(And yeah, I am technically showcasing my forum signature for this since I don't have other stuff to show atm, lmao)

Hi there,

i am currently working on a Naruto Artwork. I'm not that good at painting backgrounds yet. Some critique would be appreciated. Which charactes should i place in there and what are they supposed to be doing?

Attachments

Karasu

Staff Member
Hi there,

i am currently working on a Naruto Artwork. I'm not that good at painting backgrounds yet. Some critique would be appreciated. What i want to show with this painting is, that people who grew up with this series in their childhood (like me) are now slowly transitioning towards adulthood like the Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, etc. did. Still i want to show them as their younger, kind of 'childish' version.
I think it's pretty good for a WIP, the shading around the right face is really nice, good feel for the depth of it, the colors are pretty accurate to Naruto as far as I can tell also which is nice.

Keep working on it and the final product will look amazing I'm sure! So far so good.