• I've made it a bit easier to unlock Discord Ranks, when users unlock their Forum Ranks! You can check the required post counts here: Forum Ranks

Shokugeki No Soma (Food Wars!) Season 3 (post)

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Thread starter #1
Season 3 of Shokugeki ended the other month, what are your thoughts on the progression of the story so far? (anime specific)
Personally this has been on the top of my list since i first heard about it during season 1 and each episode has further captured my interest.
Maybe it's the concept of cooking considering all the hours i've spent watching Gordan Ramsey do his cooking shows.
Without giving spoilers in this post, I love the progression made in season 3, the battles ensued, further character development, and of course, the relationship between Erina and Soma-kun.
Of course, where we are left with the last episode, talk about leaving us wanting am i right?

Klaus

Bazinga
Staff Member
Admin
Advanced
Awards
Shokugeki no souma has been one of my favourite anime so far. The story has progressed great and although I've read the manga and know what will happen. I can't wait for the next part to come out. The showoff between the elite ten and 'the rebels' has been amazing so far.

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
ahhh erina is such a tsundere. THE anime makes me want to read the manga...but nooo. The anime is too fun to watch minus the overacting foodgasm reactions. And i am hyped to see what s4 will bring. The development is slow but always interesting to see , how much soma can develop his cooking skills. And the fact-checks are amazing. Sooo hypedddd ^^

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Thread starter #17
Food Wars could be so much shorter without the foodgasms, some of them yes, are funny, but 30+ seconds for all the plain fan-service ones are really annoying, but this coming from someone who doesn't like fan-service/harems paraded across my screen. Still, Shokugeki is one of my favs regardless, which speaks to the rest of the series' content, deff biased since it's about cooking and I've followed shows like Masterchef and anything with Gordan Ramsey in it for more than a decades. (wow i feel old saying "more than a decade)

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
i understand the feels ....i watch Gordon's every show .... and eating shows , cooking shows , name them all . but i think soma is the only cooking anime airing right now? ....
and pppfftttt Old.... lmfao. I am currently the oldest one here ^^

Top Bottom