• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Sakimichan

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #1
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Forig00.deviantart.net%2Fb70c%2Ff%2F2017%2F312%2F2%2F7%2Fdestroyer_widowmaker_by_sakimichan-dbt6acx.jpg&hash=b09b617d6d739d8d2a994aba7b8ebb75

Anyone else here a fan of Sakimichan's work? They are one of the few artist's that I have followed over the years that is still pumping out artwork on a regular basis >.<

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #3
Ran into him on tumblr enoguh until I found him on Deviantart. He seems to be really into doing lots of overwatch stuff recently. And uh, lots of 18+ content

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #5
So she is, had to scroll really far down on her profile page on deviantart to find this out. And even then the only mention of her gender I found was:

sakimichan’s portfolio of work has garnered an impressive following throughout her 11 years on DeviantArt. Despite working with big names such as Warner Bros, Disney, and Bandai Namco, she has remained grounded and approachable. She has even gone that extra step and given back to the community by producing a plethora of tutorials, aiding others in character development. sakimichan has continuously demonstrated that she is a Kindred Spirit and we are delighted to bestow her with the Deviousness Award for December 2017.

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
i am a fan too. she's amazing~ always enjoy art from her

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #7
Eleven years is a long time to build a fanbase. I only think a came across her maybe three years ago. Which I find amazing because most of my favorite artists disappear after a few years. Only stjepan sejic has remained >.<

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
First time seen this... Didn't know there was something like this since I am one of the lazy people who doesn't search much for pictures or arts in internet, only for moving parts like gifs or videos :\

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #9
First time seen this... Didn't know there was something like this since I am one of the lazy people who doesn't search much for pictures or arts in internet, only for moving parts like gifs or videos :\
I usually find good stuff when looking for images for RP characters or vectors for photoshop.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #11
Is this the lewd character from Overwatch? :yeahhh:
She is a character from overwatch. I don't think that makes her lewd <_<

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #14
I knew it, so it is the lewd character :yeahhh:
The character isn't inherently Lewd, but anything can be lewd if you make it so.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #16
She wears super tight pants though, showing that butt :yeahhh:
Sometimes form fitting clothing is just comfy. have you worn yoga pants >.<

Top Bottom