• I've made it a bit easier to unlock Discord Ranks, when users unlock their Forum Ranks! You can check the required post counts here: Forum Ranks

Sad some of my favorite mangas coming to an end. (Looking for recommendations)

Thread starter #1
Been following these mangas since they first came out and I couldn't stop reading them, and still can't to this day. Sadly Seven Deadly Sins is coming to it's end, and I feel Food Wars can't really do anything after the arc that they are starting. Does anyone have any recommendations for some good manga to read?

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
I’ve been wondering, should I watch or read that, only manga I read close to that length was Naruto
Read, the anime is hot garbage compared to Naruto/Bleach/FT/etc from that generation.

Read
- Kingdom
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Dr. Stone
- Parasyte if you want an oldie but a goodie
- Magi . . . this one's so-so tho cos the ending was botched a bit.

More or less in a similar place as the stuff you mentioned here so should be enjoyable-ish.

Redhead™

Professional
This is a compilation of manga I love and adore. They lean towards the violent action/horror tropes, so if you're not into those, might as well give these a pass.
  • Dead Tube
  • Online - The Comic
  • Mahou Shoujo of the End
  • Mahou Shoujo Site
  • Ana Satsujin
  • Sekaioni
  • Bastard
  • Trash.
  • Murcielago
  • Ousama Game (+Spin-Offs)
  • Zekkyou Gakkyuu
  • Corpse Party
  • Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
  • Konya wa Tsuki Ga Kirei Desu ga, Toriaezu Shi Ne

Dub

Staff Member
Trial Mod
Professional
Awards
I seriously hope black clover goes on for a long time. It has so much potential. Should really look into it if you haven't.

Dub

Staff Member
Trial Mod
Professional
Awards
The only thing I've heard people say are that Asta is annoying because he yells but I mean then there's DBZ and Naruto so XD

Top Bottom