• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

ONE PIECE FOR THE BEST!

Thread starter #1
"tomi meisei chikara
konoyo no subete wo teniireta otoko kaizokuou Gold Roger
kare no shinigiwa ni hanatta hitokoto wa hitobito wo umi he karitateta

"ore no zaihou ka? hoshikerya kurete yaru
sagase konoyo no subete wo soko ni oitekita"

otoko tachi wa Grand Line wo mezashi yume wo oikake tsudzukeru
yo wa masani daikaizoku jidai"
1279F4D2-A49E-437C-8D2B-3AC3594BF605.jpeg
The awesome pirate and captain of the Mugiwara pirates , who ate the gomu gomu devil fruit which gave him powers through which he became a rubber man , he set out to sea at the age of 17 in order to become the pirate king. The one and only Monkey D Luffy desu!

Now what makes this series this amazing? Actually correction: What Does NOT make this amazing?!
First of all an anime with over 800 episodes, unique to its kind! People are sure to get bored right? That a lot of time right?!
But this story, the story of Monkey D Luffy that takes on so much of Immersive feelings to it, all this time and I’ve never felt tired of it!
Yes for me the story line for it is absolutely fantastic! As it brings out the story with a lot of characters with their own builds to it (one aspect which makes a lot of other similar anime, into a beautiful work of art) but the uniqueness brought out with one piece and the fact that it keeps you thinking, keeping up the hype! Is that it makes you feel a large variety of emotions. Sadness, Anger, Joy, Regret AND WHAT NOT?!

Now let’s not Forget My favorite character, Yes The man Himself!

56671EE0-680E-4687-9492-E5DCC15CDCC9.jpeg
Monkey D Luffy!

This man, who’s goal is to become the King of the Pirates, Our lovely Knuckle-head who’s willing to take on any challenge and to stand up against any foes, No fear whatsoever!
But this doesn’t mean he “is” the Strongest!
Yes a lot of animes we love where our main protagonist is the dead set strongest, That is not the way Luffy was built around on.
This However Makes it Infact MORE unique that our main protagonist here isn’t the strongest, but the gutsy performance and the overall lovable personality that is brought out and the challenges to face, overcome and grow stronger is what really makes this special to point out.

I Honestly have a lot more I can be talking about here but what I’m trying to convey here is that the sheer amount of content in this series has been keeping people from experiencing the beauty of such an anime, the Uniqueness of it
The Power that this anime brings out that fills us with joy and the level of inspiration it brings out is remarkable, not to mention the style that brings out the “everyone's favorite” feeling, the suitability of it to all ages is also notable. I know this is a lot of words so,

TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT ONE PIECE AND WHY YOU THINK IT IS GREAT! And I will see you all, Later!

“The D Will Blow Up A Storm Again”
*The sworn enemies of the Gods*
4EC3FF57-6BDB-4903-8E08-FB8B812009AC.gif

Thread starter #3
I will hunt you down :>

Fun Fact: while contact with water and Seastone does drain Luffy of his energy and nullify his rubber-like ability to absorb blunt attacks (as with Smoker's jutte), his actual body still maintains its rubber-like make, allowing a third party to stretch his body for him.
B393498E-8BAA-4752-842E-BC87FC9A1FD5.gif

Did You Guys Know?
ONE PIECE HOLDS A GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS TITLE
0FF3D814-621F-4ABE-AF5B-A8909CC4FAF9.jpeg

Fans of the anime One Piece are well aware that this story is far from over. Beginning back in 1997, each manga volume takes viewers on new epic adventures with the Straw Hat Crew. Employing epic battles, rich character development, and ever-changing locations, author Eiichiro Oda has created an addictive series for fans all around the world. In fact, the manga has been so successful that it had become the best-selling manga of all time.

BUT THEN, ORIGINALLY, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LAST ONLY 5 YEARS! o.O​

Thread starter #5
oooo.. another fan.... i like u already *finger heart* :p
You Best Believe I Love It <3

My Favorite Country Is Japan
By saying this most of you will know why but one of the main places that I must visit is!
8DF880DC-059E-456D-8880-AD9F3EE116CE.png
YES! Portgas D Ace and Edward Newgate graves, Japan...I’m comming >:)