• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

LN Recommendations.

Thread starter #1
I've read a few novels, but none of them caught my attention so far. I would like to read some top-notch novels ;) Recommend me something you can't imagine LN world without :)

Osten

WLA Member
Best LN Tbh
174609l.jpg 174955l.jpg

1 WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

2 Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash​

Shuvi

WLA Member
One of my favorite LN series is Danmachi or " Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon ? " and one im currently reading and enjoying is "The Empty box of Zeroth Maria" I would say check those out .

Osten

WLA Member
Yeah Empty box of zeroth Maria is good but it is hard to find any translated vols and i think only the first 2 vol is translated and buyable in english

Osten

WLA Member
tbh both are good U can watch the anime and then read vol 4 and 5 if u want. The anime end at the end of vol 3 i think

Jordan

WLA Member
Yeah Empty box of zeroth Maria is good but it is hard to find any translated vols and i think only the first 2 vol is translated and buyable in english
Ye, it's unlucky that Empty Box got licensed, I read it while it was on baka tsuki but it's only 7 volumes so it'll be done soon:tm: UNLIKE MAHOUKA.
1525794599007.png