• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

If You Could Make an Anime

Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

Regular
Thread starter #1
So if you were story boarding an anime, what would it be about? Personally I would do some high school slice of life that had some comedy in it. There is probably a bunch of those, but it's the characters that make them unique XD

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
hmmm
Sports Anime about Running since it used to be a huge part of my life, would be distance running , marathons, maybe even into Triathlons.
Virtual Reality Fantasy Game: like SAO Season 2 but the world is closer to LoTR except darker, cold, intense anime, death is real and ever-present

Chris Sama

Chris Sama

Apprentice
Awards
Mabye go with the hype.
And make a Isekai Anime.

But with 'wuxia' genre in it.

H

highground

Otaku
I'd go the route of parasyte, seinen with a good story, prob slice of life until disrupted by a crazy happening, maybe like gantz. It would be a normal world and the plot would seem crazy to the protagonist.

Klaus

Klaus

Staff Member
Admin
Professional
Awards
Probably fantasy, magic, romance with a bit of comedy ._.

Jan

Jan

Emperor
Regular
stealing anime ideas, I see what you're doing :yeahhh:
but seriously, I'd probably make some battleroyale thingy

Dinocrusher

Dinocrusher

Contest Winner
Professional
Awards
I actually had a dream where I was in my own anime world where I was following my own story-line I created, sounds a bit crazy I know :P

It was a while back so I don't recall much from it, but I'll try my best to remember. (Roughly a year back)
The idea of this anime is people found these unusual items, these items possessed alien attributes to them. One of the items I could recall was a large stone with a purple light emitting from the cracks of it, what these items would do when a person decides to activate these 'items', the item would teleport a specific set of weapons and armour onto the user dedicated to that particular item.

The story generally started with people finding these items, using them and discovering the powers they were capable of. The government eventually became aware of this and started tracking down these items and contain them. Later down the story-line one of the items started having a mind of it's own, I guess you could say it was corrupting one of the people using it. The person kept hearing voices, feeling the item starting to take over (This persons specific item attached onto him, physically you could see purple stuff on him which grew and grew the more stronger this item got. I would describe the purple stuff taking him over similar to marvel's Venom. To give you a rough idea of what it looked like, it's difficult to explain), he tried to fight it but eventually the item's mind gained control of him and 100% taken him over.

This new reformed person's body had purple armour all around along with a sword and looked horrifying, the item which took this person over revealed that it's an alien coming from an alternate dimension (In the context I'm using dimensions, think of them as alternate universes). For unknown reasons their universe is on the verge of being destroyed, so they came to this dimension except they had to transport their souls into items and send them over to a habitable planet until a living thing came into contact with them.

The last thing I can recall in this dream is another person that seems to have been infected except this one had futuristic armour on along with a large two handed sword, I can remember the purple enemy screaming in agony as half of his armour shattered revealing the human being. The human being tried to fight this infection but was unable to, he kept screaming in agony. This other person charged up at him and sliced him in two. I don't remember why he did it but I guess it was to stop the person's suffering.

And that fellas, is how my dream ended.

Seigyoku

Seigyoku

Otaku
I would like to make an anime about exploration, and the world impacting the characters in a way that makes the anime unique. The anime would have a female protagonist, and she would be aspiring to be an explorer. She wants to go to space, and be the first to map the entire area of space.

The anime would start out of said protagonist would be in her late years of high school, the first season would be mostly based off of her from going to high school, to being a college student. It would mostly involve it being a slice of life, school style season 1, and it would involve her in her daily activities in the college, soon there will be near the end of the season possibly it will be fall, during her vacation and she would meet a man who was an engineer who will make the spacecraft to take them to space.

Amo

Amo

Regular
My anime idea would be men lolis fighting aliens

Top Bottom