I need help too learn Sozial Interaction

Thread starter #1
I dont know when too write and I should write.
Can someone help me too learn such interaction.
Then i can finally be a part of this community

Thx for the Help

To tell you the truth, most of the time I don't know either because my brain is just derpy...

Anyway, I think it's starts with trying to understand the meaning of the message in the original post or understand yourself in what you want to write and try to figure out how you want to convey your message into a reply if you want to reply or a message in what you want to write.. and to find the balance between to not to think too hard about it for yourself but trying to stay with yourself and also keep the feelings of other people in mind with what you are trying to reply...and not to be simply blunt but try to be polite.

And perhaps to try to let go of feelings of angst and insecurities and thoughts of doubts..if you have tried your best, you did your best..this is always easier said than done. But in this case you can always use other peoples reactions and interactions as a frame of reference, to make it somewhat easier for yourself to feel feelings of assurance or to learn from what kind of feedback you receive from others.

But I don't know for suuure: I'm not a trained professional or anything and even after years of mentalization-based therapy because of trauma's..I still struggle with this everyday..but I'm learning and every time it's gets a bit easier than before. For me personally it can take at least 10 minutes up to 6 hours to reply or to write something (depending on what and how I need to write it and such and such). But still, this is a little bit how I see it and try it every time, like I said: I'm not a trained professional in anyway and there's probably like a billion answers to this...

Anyway...I hope this helps for you in a way..a bit <uncertain squee> (^.^;;)

Thread starter #3
Thx it helped me too get a Way of thinking.
Im now trying too go this way if it doent work i can ask for help again
Does this way also work for the discord ?
/(+j+)\ Banzai \(+j+)/ cant make a better face :(

Thx it helped me too get a Way of thinking.
Im now trying too go this way if it doent work i can ask for help again
Does this way also work for the discord ?
/(+j+)\ Banzai \(+j+)/ cant make a better face :(
You are very welcome, glad I could help <happy squee> ^ᴗ^ and yes of course: always try to ask for help. when you are in need of help.
And I think so, it can be some sort of basic way to communicate.. Like I said, I had years of professional help on this matter and I still struggle with this today..it's a process of growth, going one step at a time ^ᴗ^