• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Hot Springs ~ Revived!

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I think I earned myself a medal or two <_<

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
FREE MEDALS?! Who said "FREE" :LoL::Roflmaooo:
Possible "FREE" some form of custom medal since i'm so special <3
But in general they'd be cool, you could definitely do the whole 'OG' idea here without everybody changing their names for an example

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #23
Yeah, soon I will make a thread where I introduce the medals and etc! Stay tuned for it :Yes:

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Yeah, soon I will make a thread where I introduce the medals and etc! Stay tuned for it :Yes:
Eagerly awaiting larger avatar display sizes ^_-

Fox

Fox

Regular
I'm probably never gonna watch any anime that are that long. I'd never finish them.
Really long anime feel like a hassle. The longest ones ive watched would be bleach, dragon ball/Z/GT/Super, and some disgusting number of pokemon episodes. The problem isn't wanting to watch them its that they take too long to watch. I still want to watch all of fairy tail and naruto, throwing one piece on top of that seems like a task ill never finish specially since its still airing.

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Really long anime feel like a hassle. The longest ones ive watched would be bleach, dragon ball/Z/GT/Super, and some disgusting number of pokemon episodes. The problem isn't wanting to watch them its that they take too long to watch. I still want to watch all of fairy tail and naruto, throwing one piece on top of that seems like a task ill never finish specially since its still airing.
gotta go for the 1-3 episodes a day type thing. so imagine, one less game of comp in cs for example.

Fox

Fox

Regular
gotta go for the 1-3 episodes a day type thing. so imagine, one less game of comp in cs for example.
I dont usually play comp because I get banned a lot :Sad: ive really stopped playing games as much over the last month or so, I think i stick to around 3 hours of wow and 10 hours of cs a week with maybe a league game or 2 in there

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
I dont usually play comp because I get banned a lot :Sad: ive really stopped playing games as much over the last month or so, I think i stick to around 3 hours of wow and 10 hours of cs a week with maybe a league game or 2 in there
why are you getting banned???????

Fox

Fox

Regular
why are you getting banned???????
I get kicked a lot, even when im top fragging, and from time to time i get banned for too much team dmg, idk feels like they jump in front of me

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
I get kicked a lot, even when im top fragging, and from time to time i get banned for too much team dmg, idk feels like they jump in front of me
? that's... abnormal.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #32
Look at my super amazing new signature :yeahhh:

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #39
We used to have a super amazing Naruto RP back in our old forums. It was so amazing :Sad:

Top Bottom