• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Hot Springs ~ Revived!

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #1
This will be the thread where we all hang around, feel free to chat in here together!

How is everyone doing?

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
n.o.t. bad, been debating if I wanted to start an RP here, but we don't have people for it, so there probably wouldn't be a point.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I hate one piece <_<

Also, we need to disable emoji shorthands or adjust them so when I type a simple word, it isn't automatically replaced. Laimer brought it up and I have no confirmed it. Going to go through my option to see if there is an option to turn it off.

EDIT: Well, hate is a strong word in this case. I don't much like the Manga or anime and never could get into it. It's it's over the top shit talking fans I dislike.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Thread starter #5
I hate one piece <_<

Also, we need to disable emoji shorthands or adjust them so when I type a simple word, it isn't automatically replaced. Laimer brought it up and I have no confirmed it. Going to go through my option to see if there is an option to turn it off.

EDIT: Well, hate is a strong word in this case. I don't much like the Manga or anime and never could get into it. It's it's over the top shit talking fans I dislike.
I will fix that right now, give me a second, I know what's cuasing it :P

Snowy

Snowy

Regular
Awards
I'm probably never gonna watch any animes that are that long. I'd never finish them.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
I wanted to watch gintama but... I hate to watch half done airing anime... To lazy to wait for each ep each week

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I don't think i will watch long animes much more either, only exception may be My Hero Academia if it goes as long as its creator wants

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Because Money? If they can keep selling something, why end it early? I think Bleach could have ended 3 or 4 seasons earlier <_< Or should I say arcs because the anime was awful with its filler.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Yeah, but there are people who will watch it. Look at naruto, the show went on for a year or too after the manga ended because the inserted filler into it and people ate it up.

I blame weebs and kids.

Top Bottom