• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Halloween (October 19th, 2018)

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #1
Universal Pictures will release Trancas International Films, Blumhouse Productions and Miramax’s Halloween on Friday, October 19, 2018. Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago. Master of horror John Carpenter executive produces and serves as creative consultant on this film, joining forces with cinema’s current leading producer of horror, Jason Blum (Get Out, Split, The Purge, Paranormal Activity). Inspired by Carpenter’s classic, filmmakers David Gordon Green and Danny McBride crafted a story that carves a new path from the events in the landmark 1978 film, and Green also directs. Halloween is also produced by Malek Akkad, whose Trancas International Films has produced the Halloween series since its inception, and Bill Block (Elysium, District 9). In addition to Carpenter and Curtis, Green and McBride will executive produce under their Rough House Pictures banner. Ryan Freimman also serves in that role.

---

I think the Halloween soundtrack is so iconic, brings back a lot of nostalgia. The trailer looks good, all things considered but feels like they're retconning some things and the franchise as a whole is all over the place. Nonetheless will likely check it out and see how it holds up.

What're your thoughts on the trailer/franchise/movie? Excited or not expecting much?

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
ehhhh...another one..... smh .... tired of remakes

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #3
ehhhh...another one..... smh .... tired of remakes
It's a sequel not a remake, albeit a sequel that retcons a majority of the movies. Bright side it can be a concrete 'finish', perhaps.

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
another halloween zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
It's a sequel not a remake, albeit a sequel that retcons a majority of the movies. Bright side it can be a concrete 'finish', perhaps.
mehhhh..... lets see when the time comes :D

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Tbh acting in the trailer is lame,the idea is not new but will give it a chance.

Redhead™

Redhead™

Professional
Dunno why, but I've never been a huge fan of the Halloween films. I should probably go and watch them (the good ones) again.

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Dunno why, but I've never been a huge fan of the Halloween films. I should probably go and watch them (the good ones) again.
Then start with first two movies 1978 and 1981,the rest is like really trash I mean just look at h20 and resurrection.Rob Zombie films are good too imo.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I was a little bit of a Fan of Friday the 13th before it went to shit, but slasher films are kinda boring, I don't think this one will be any different or any good.

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
mmm i will check it out, but hopes aren't too high lol

Top Bottom