• I've made it a bit easier to unlock Discord Ranks, when users unlock their Forum Ranks! You can check the required post counts here: Forum Ranks

Hajimemashite ~

Thread starter #1
Hello ^^
I'm RCLeahcar, but you can call me Leah for short. I'm an anime fan living in England.
I haven't watched a lot of anime, but I do like a few series and Japanese games. I'm a big fan of Love Live, BanG Dream! and Touhou.
In terms of anime I've watched, I've seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Lucky Star, and a couple others. I'm also into manga and am currently reading Assassination Classroom, and just started on My Hero Academia

Awards
Hey Leah welcome to the site and i hope you like it here and i like your taste in anime especially Steins;Gate, I think that was a brilliant anime, Well i hope to see you around.

Redhead™

Professional
Hi Leah! Welcome to WLA! Don't be shy. Stick around and post away with us in threads that interest you.

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Hey there Leah! Welcome to the forums!

How are you liking MHA so far? Fave char(s)?

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Hey Leah! Welcome to the forum! Loved the anime and manga of Assassination Classroom so i hope you are enjoying it just the same! <3

Heyo Leah, hope you enjoy your time here! You've seen/are seeing some awesome animes, still gotta watch Steins;Gate myself but I look forward to it. Anyway have fun and see you around ^^

Top Bottom