• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

giveaway points! (talk)

Azu-Chan

Azu-Chan

Otaku
Retired Staff
Will our insomnia, and competitiveness win out over the natural need to sleep? Find out next time on WLA Giveaways.

Hopefully in the future the giveaways will have a shorter timeframe though, I almost feel bad because most of the people won't even have a chance especially if they join in late.

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Will our insomnia, and competitiveness win out over the natural need to sleep? Find out next time on WLA Giveaways.

Hopefully in the future the giveaways will have a shorter timeframe though, I almost feel bad because most of the people won't even have a chance especially if they join in late.
Exactly what i was thinking, but it is also a really big giveaway and the first one, so taking the time to attract attention. And im sure 50 will still be a relatively low number, over a whole month most people are going to lose interest, heck Jas said like over half the people dont even have 2-3 points

GinRyuk

GinRyuk

Apprentice
If Top 50 are visible, will there be a possibility for continuous participation from at least 100+ users?
As It will provide a clear picture of points ladder to climb, grind every hour :DekuBang: or next best :OwOWhatsThis:

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
A scoreboard list would be nice, if possible. You could hide the names for privacy even. But knowing where 50th place is, 10th, etc , how much you have to grind to catch up or stay ahead.

Shuvi

Shuvi

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #125
If Top 50 are visible, will there be a possibility for continuous participation from at least 100+ users?
As It will provide a clear picture of points ladder to climb, grind every hour :DekuBang: or next best :OwOWhatsThis:
A scoreboard list would be nice, if possible. You could hide the names for privacy even. But knowing where 50th place is, 10th, etc , how much you have to grind to catch up or stay ahead.
both great ideas I agree !!!

Shuvi

Shuvi

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #126
this a check in who is still alive at this point ?????

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
on the next giveaway when points are allowed to be placed individually, probably

Top Bottom