• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

giveaway points! (talk)

Shuvi

Shuvi

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #1
so does anyone else have a window open dedicated to the WLA Giveaways and watchs the counter go down or check up on it every once in a while ? because same ...

cake

cake

Otaku
Awards
No, but I'll probably start doing that! Thanks for the suggestion.

For a suggestion of my own, it would be cool if the site sent out a notification when you can get points!

Shuvi

Shuvi

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #3
No, but I'll probably start doing that! Thanks for the suggestion.

For a suggestion of my own, it would be cool if the site sent out a notification when you can get points!
It would lol, and good luck with the Giveaways!

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
Good luck everyone. Those prizes look super nice 8)

Anthony

Anthony

Apprentice
Awards
Aye, I'm doing exactly that! XD
These are some awesome looking prizes.
There are quite a few entries already, good luck! :)

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I need to be active on forums and discord i can't do anything much about it.
You can be active and still take care of yourself and sleep. You're not going to miss anything that important while you're catching some ZzZzZ's.

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
It would lol, and good luck with the Giveaways!
That would defeat the purpose of earning points if you got a notification. The giveaway rewards those for consistency/streaks, and one's ability to remember to click every hour. and also those who just have the time and dedication to do it, because let's be honest, for an entire month, alot of people will drop off

Shuvi

Shuvi

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #12
That would defeat the purpose of earning points if you got a notification. The giveaway rewards those for consistency/streaks, and one's ability to remember to click every hour. and also those who just have the time and dedication to do it, because let's be honest, for an entire month, alot of people will drop off
yes and no , I think its good for the people who are always on it would be good because you have to be logged on and have the page open to view the notifications , but true bad because of what you said so I agreeish i guess lol

Juhani (Juhanou)

Juhani (Juhanou)

Discord Mod
Otaku
Awards
You can be active and still take care of yourself and sleep. You're not going to miss anything that important while you're catching some ZzZzZ's.
But the giveaway every hour and being able to game much >.<

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
I just wanted to remind you guys that if you have at least six points, you can make it into top 50, I believe, which isn't that many. Now that streak is added, you gain more points if you are able to collect points on time after waiting one hour.

Making it into top 50 = You win a prize, so keep that in mind!

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
I just wanted to remind you guys that if you have at least six points, you can make it into top 50, I believe, which isn't that many. Now that streak is added, you gain more points if you are able to collect points on time after waiting one hour.

Making it into top 50 = You win a prize, so keep that in mind!
top 50 'right now' give it til the month pretty sure 6 points wont be top 50 <3

Slither

Slither

I think i've clicked twice (top 10 btw). I would probably be as excited as all these people if i didn't have all these games. But good luck on the giveaway everyone.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
I think i've clicked twice (top 10 btw). I would probably be as excited as all these people if i didn't have all these games. But good luck on the giveaway everyone.
I'd be up for changing the prize depending on what you ended up winning (same price level ofc).

Top Bottom