giveaway points! (talk)

Shuvi

Apprentice
Thread starter #1
so does anyone else have a window open dedicated to the WLA Giveaways and watchs the counter go down or check up on it every once in a while ? because same ...

No, but I'll probably start doing that! Thanks for the suggestion.

For a suggestion of my own, it would be cool if the site sent out a notification when you can get points!

Shuvi

Apprentice
Thread starter #3
No, but I'll probably start doing that! Thanks for the suggestion.

For a suggestion of my own, it would be cool if the site sent out a notification when you can get points!
It would lol, and good luck with the Giveaways!

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Professional
It would lol, and good luck with the Giveaways!
That would defeat the purpose of earning points if you got a notification. The giveaway rewards those for consistency/streaks, and one's ability to remember to click every hour. and also those who just have the time and dedication to do it, because let's be honest, for an entire month, alot of people will drop off

Shuvi

Apprentice
Thread starter #12
That would defeat the purpose of earning points if you got a notification. The giveaway rewards those for consistency/streaks, and one's ability to remember to click every hour. and also those who just have the time and dedication to do it, because let's be honest, for an entire month, alot of people will drop off
yes and no , I think its good for the people who are always on it would be good because you have to be logged on and have the page open to view the notifications , but true bad because of what you said so I agreeish i guess lol

Jas

Staff Member
Advanced
I just wanted to remind you guys that if you have at least six points, you can make it into top 50, I believe, which isn't that many. Now that streak is added, you gain more points if you are able to collect points on time after waiting one hour.

Making it into top 50 = You win a prize, so keep that in mind!

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Professional
I just wanted to remind you guys that if you have at least six points, you can make it into top 50, I believe, which isn't that many. Now that streak is added, you gain more points if you are able to collect points on time after waiting one hour.

Making it into top 50 = You win a prize, so keep that in mind!
top 50 'right now' give it til the month pretty sure 6 points wont be top 50 <3

I think i've clicked twice (top 10 btw). I would probably be as excited as all these people if i didn't have all these games. But good luck on the giveaway everyone.

Jas

Staff Member
Advanced
I think i've clicked twice (top 10 btw). I would probably be as excited as all these people if i didn't have all these games. But good luck on the giveaway everyone.
I'd be up for changing the prize depending on what you ended up winning (same price level ofc).