• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Favorite Supernatural Creature

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Thread starter #1
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F78.media.tumblr.com%2Fc417e07c71b2ebd4df8c1d031b01da5c%2Ftumblr_oexk099yMG1qhttpto4_1280.jpg&hash=357725d4e3d88182bfaeb0c8b2ec53c2

The subject of supernatural creatures was brought up on Discord recently and I was curious on what everyone's favorite creature was.

Jas

Jas

Staff Member
Founder
Advanced
Hmmmm, any supernatural creature from LOTR universe, haha.. Elves to be more specific, beautiful creatures, long life span and super op.

Redhead™

Redhead™

Professional
Vampires. Kind of generic, but immortal night stalkers just sings to me.

Nep Nep

Nep Nep

Advanced
Awards
Vetala.

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fmegamitensei%2Fimages%2F1%2F10%2FImagine-Vetala.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20131209025452&hash=3a2a75417ca91c45df29aa9fc37c0000

Specifically this design of it.

It was my favorite demon in Shin Megami Tensei online when I used to play over a decade ago, damn I miss that game ~_~

It sucked ass but I kept it just cause I liked it x)

Last edited:
Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
hmmm, Werewolves? Unicorns? Dragons? uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dragons :o

Hellwing

Hellwing

Advanced
Hmmmm, any supernatural creature from LOTR universe, haha.. Elves to be more specific, beautiful creatures, long life span and super op.
I would have to agree with you on this one, Elves have always been my sort of thing as i find them pretty and the way they can live for hundreds of years, Man i would love to be an Elf but it would have to be the kind we know from LOTR.

N

Nazo

Otaku
The Dark Lord C'Thulhu.....err not really idk anything about that cults worshiping dark entities just piques my interest.
I would say vampires because of immortality buuut they get stage 9999 skin cancer and die immediately when sun rays hits them, they also have a very strict hierarchy.
I'd go for zombies since I really like zombie apocalypse even tho I'd die day 1 if it ever happens.

Hellwing

Hellwing

Advanced
The Dark Lord C'Thulhu.....err not really idk anything about that cults worshiping dark entities just piques my interest.
I would say vampires because of immortality buuut they get stage 9999 skin cancer and die immediately when sun rays hits them, they also have a very strict hierarchy.
I'd go for zombies since I really like zombie apocalypse even tho I'd die day 1 if it ever happens.
Very well thought out and very honest about the zombie apocalypse and dying, Although come on give yourself some credit im sure you will survive a day or two, I would at-least to hope to survive a few days at-least. ^^

N

Nazo

Otaku
Very well thought out and very honest about the zombie apocalypse and dying, Although come on give yourself some credit im sure you will survive a day or two, I would at-least to hope to survive a few days at-least. ^^
I mean yeah I'll try to survive since I got to do anything I want like fufufu.(definitely not thinking about bad things like vandalizing or anything.)

Hellwing

Hellwing

Advanced
I mean yeah I'll try to survive since I got to do anything I want like fufufu.(definitely not thinking about bad things like vandalizing or anything.)
There we go thats the spirit even if its not pure intentions you now wanna try and survive XD

CannibalCactus

CannibalCactus

Apprentice
Awards
Hmm... I'd have to say C'Thun, One of the "Old Gods" from Hearthstone.
He's a very old card now, but C'thun decks were always my favourite (but now he's a wild card :Sad:).

That makes my favourite race the "Old God" race, mainly because it has C'Thun and even more awesome creatures! ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom