• I've made it a bit easier to unlock Discord Ranks, when users unlock their Forum Ranks! You can check the required post counts here: Forum Ranks

Fairy Tail Finale Countdown!

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Thread starter #1
fairytailbanner.jpg

The fall season is rapidly approaching and with it, the Final Season of Fairy Tail.
From 2009-2017 Fairy Tail has given us 265 episodes of story line content, 12 episodes of Zero a must-watch prequel involving the origins of the Fairy Tail guild, 2 movies, and 9 separate original animations.
Over the years the the show has exploded around the world to become one of the most popular long-running animes and fans such as myself are eager to finally see the conclusion.
Given the manga an estimate is made of roughly 50-60 episodes in store for the final season, subject to change of course but that still gives us a ton of content to be excited about.
More exciting news is the prospect of a manga spin-off coming as well.
Let us reminisce in some of our favorite moments the series has brought us over the years.

Ai-380

Professional
Awards
I will share some moment and growth of my favorite character- Laxus Dreyar, from how I started out hating him so much to suddenly became his fan girl...

During his first debut in the Galuna island arc, my opinion to him is... He's a jerk.

Followed by his second appearance at the Phantom Lord arc, yeah, he is a jerk for sure.

Then I started to hate him when he messes with Ezra during the Loke arc, I was thinking "damn, this guy is rude! I don't care how strong he is, he is a jerk for sure."

Then, we have the battle of fairy tail arc, I hate him so much when he attacked the shadow gears just because they're weak, just how strong do he think of himself? And during his fight with Mystogan, I was hoping he get crushed by my dear Mystogan at that time. Overall I hate him for almost the whole arc until that moment when he used fairy law but fail to harm any of the guild members, "this guy is not a bad guy after all, but still he's a jerk." And then when he get expelled from the guild I was like "Poor guy, although he deserves that."

The miracle happens at the tenrou island arc, when he appears at the middle of a desert, "is he going to join the fight and save the day?" And yes he is! I was so excited when I saw him break into the ship and save natsu's gang from master hades. I don't know why he suddenly looks so cool and without realizing it, I have been fan-girling him for the rest of the series, when I watched back all the episodes again, even the jerk moments looks so cool to me.

Anyway, my most favorite moment of Laxus is at the omake episode of ichiya, don't ask me why but I really like the moment when Laxus turn into Ichiya but still super strong and then turn back to his usual self again.

Another memorable moment is at a filler arc of starry night, where Laxus have a duel with Natsu, I like how steady he is when he KO Natsu with just one hit.

I also really like that moment at the ending in the manga, but since someone might haven't read the manga yet, I'll just leave it like this.

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
I'm semi-excited for the anime season, thought I still haven't finished the entirety of the manga (even tho I'm reading EZ and FT100YRQ)
but FT was always one of the better animes in the ''mainstream'' category, so not really expecting any failures. The fights are gonna be hype that's for sure... bring on the dark lord. :DekuBang:

Ai-380

Professional
Awards
I'm semi-excited for the anime season, thought I still haven't finished the entirety of the manga (even tho I'm reading EZ and FT100YRQ)
but FT was always one of the better animes in the ''mainstream'' category, so not really expecting any failures. The fights are gonna be hype that's for sure... bring on the dark lord. :DekuBang:
Crow, thanks for that precious piece of information, is rushing to read it right now!

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
I don't like animation style now. so mehhh .... i liked the old animation ...

Klaus

Bazinga
Staff Member
Admin
Advanced
Awards
I hate Fairy Tale. But my brother loves it and is super excited for this. Hope it's gud lel

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Thread starter #8
grrrr i will not let this thread die!!
Who are your fav characters? your fav ships? !
Erza / Milliana / Gray / Juvia / Gajeel / Cana / Kagura
Juvia x Gray
Gajeel x Levy

Ai-380

Professional
Awards
To prevent this thread from dying and to increase my post count, I'll do a brief introduction of one of my favorite ft female character, I thought I was going to explain about Erza but I decided to leave that to Fang, he will be happy about that...
So I'll do Mira instead.
When she first show out, I thought she is a nice and weak character, then slowly I found she actually has a hidden strength which I still not sure at that time...
Then, thanks to our dear Laxus, we get to see her demon soul which is so OMG! That is certainly a very high level of surprise from our Mashima Sensei..

One thing is that I really want to see Mira fight with Erza, should be quite interesting.

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Thread starter #12
aw so sweet of you leaving me Erza, tbh if you had taken her i could've chose a diff character ;) but this works

Ai-380

Professional
Awards
And so I dedicate my 1000th post here

Will introduce you to Wendy Marvel... For this character I only have one word...

Kawaaaiiiii

see it yourself

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Thread starter #18
Erza Titania Scarlet

Without a doubt my Favorite character in Fairy Tail
spoiler warning for below

From the beginning we meet Erza as a powerful Wizard in the Fairy Tail guild, seemingly the only who could control the clashing personalities of Natsu and Gray. This introduces us to her as a leader amongst her peers and a power to both admire and fear.
As the series progresses we learn more and more about the girl behind the armour. She likes Strawberry Cake, Theatre (although has terribly stage fright), a ridiculous wardrobe she insists on taking with her even though it is generally a hindrance.
Coming into the Tower Of Heaven arc we learn of Erza's childhood. She was an orphan, alone and without a full name forced to work under grueling conditions. There she meets her long-time love interest Jellal gives her the last name of Scarlet in reference to the color of her hair...
The show continues, Erza's character continues to grow as she fights for her friends to the end of her strength and then finds the resolve to push even further.
Some of my favorite moments with Erza, her love of Strawberry Cake: going so far as to start a fight over her piece of cake getting crushed.
Grand Magic Games Arc: Her fight against the tower with 100 beasts, just getting to her in full action, requipping, attacking, and in the end showing her brilliance on the battlefield, knowing the last monster and as always discovering the necessary weakness and exploiting it.
Although i don't ship her with Jellal the moments she has which show her girlish side, blushing, nervousness and affection are all great to see nonetheless as they help to complete her character, she isn't just some fierce warrior, she has a huge heart and locks that away behind the armour she proudly displays. "I'm weak!!! That's why I'm always hiding inside my armor!!! I wasn't able to take it off!!! I wanted to believe that my armor would protect me!! But I was wrong!!! All my armor actually did... was get in the way of what connects one human heart to another!!! That's what being at Fairy Tail has taught me!!! That's it's actually very warm when you shorten the distance between you and the people who share your life! She says this during another of my favorite scenes with her as she battles against Ikaruga during the Tower of Heaven arc.arcs of the The Grand Magic Games and Tartarus arcs teach us some of the full potential that Erza has hidden within her. The 3-Way Brawl between her, Kagura, and Minerva is climaxed as she unlocks her Second Origin donning her Nakagami Armour .
In the Tartarus arc Erza shows how deep the bond is with her friends in an unbelievable battle against Kyoka. During the fight Erza loses all 5 of her senses and has her pain receptors increased thousands of times so even the wind is he enemy due to Kyoka's Curse spell. She draws upon the power of her friends, possibly activating some sixth sense and with it overcomes an impossible task to victory.
Looking towards the rest of the anime in conclusion with the Manga one can only speculate as to how much more Erza will continue to deliver. An amazing character and and all-time #1 on my list Erza Scarlet is simply put: Perfection despite her imperfections and someone anybody can admire and fall in love with.

Top Bottom