• I've made it a bit easier to unlock Discord Ranks, when users unlock their Forum Ranks! You can check the required post counts here: Forum Ranks

Dragon ball

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #1
Dragon ball Japanese: ドラゴンボール Hepburn: Doragon Bōru) is a Japanese media franchise created by Akira Toriyama in 1984. The initial manga, written and illustrated by Toriyama, was serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1984 to 1995, with the 519 individual chapters collected into 42 tankōbon volumes by its publisher Shueisha. Dragon Ball was initially inspired by the classical Chinese novel Journey to the West. The series follows the adventures of the protagonist, Son Goku, from his childhood through adulthood as he trains in martial arts and explores the world in search of the seven orbs known as the Dragon Balls, which summon a wish-granting dragon when gathered. Along his journey, Goku makes several friends and battles a wide variety of villains, many of whom also seek the Dragon Balls. (source- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball)

Animated series
I still remember when goku's "kamehameha" would take one week to charge :D
Any Dragon ban fan out here?
Which era or series was your favorite ? share your favorites dragon ball related stuffs out here

Juhani (Juhanou)

Discord Mod
Otaku
Awards
OMG i watched the whole series from the first super. Could start watching heroes next kinda feel empty literally nothing to watch so i could watch all dragonball subbed expect super dubbed
When i started dragonball it was from Z because i was like 12 something when i started watching it got addicted to it also one of my first anime to watch ever when i started anime.

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #3
OMG i watched the whole series from the first super. Could start watching heroes next kinda feel empty literally nothing to watch so i could watch all dragonball subbed expect super dubbed
When i started dragonball it was from Z because i was like 12 something when i started watching it got addicted to it also one of my first anime to watch ever when i started anime.
i watched it from the first too but z really got me hyped... i am waiting to let heroes finish so i can binge watch it :D

Redhead™

Professional
Loooool, Goku's Spirit Bomb took more than a week to charge. Was worth it tho. I'm torn between Frieza and Cell saga in terms of faves. But leaning towards Frieza because that fabulous man let is fabulous.

Juhani (Juhanou)

Discord Mod
Otaku
Awards
I like it takes so many episodes sometimes to something to happen xD. Right i really would want some dragonball merch but don't have the money

Redhead™

Professional
I've never been the type to buy merch. But as far as anime is concerned, practically everyone has seen or is familiar with DB. I practically grew up with it. lol

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #7
Loooool, Goku's Spirit Bomb took more than a week to charge. Was worth it tho. I'm torn between Frieza and Cell saga in terms of faves. But leaning towards Frieza because that fabulous man let is fabulous.
frieza is fab i agree...

Chris Sama

Discord Mod
Apprentice
Awards
Dragonball is my favorite part.
Not because it was his first season.
But becuz we saw Goku grown up.
A stupid boy, we was helping Bulma chasing after Dragonballs.

And how he made friends. found a Sensei, becomes friends with Kuririn/Rival.
And how epic it was when he learned Kamehameha in just 1 week.

And the funny part of 'Jacky Chun'

How Goku meet Chichi.

Sadly the whole genre changed from Adventure/Comedy to full Shounen in DBZ.
But yea, DBZ is one of those Anime's that made it worldwide. Around that time.

PS: Currently watching Super Dragonball Heroes.

Redhead™

Professional
Dragonball is my favorite part.
Not because it was his first season.
But becuz we saw Goku grown up.
A stupid boy, we was helping Bulma chasing after Dragonballs.

And how he made friends. found a Sensei, becomes friends with Kuririn/Rival.
And how epic it was when he learned Kamehameha in just 1 week.

And the funny part of 'Jacky Chun'

How Goku meet Chichi.

Sadly the whole genre changed from Adventure/Comedy to full Shounen in DBZ.
But yea, DBZ is one of those Anime's that made it worldwide. Around that time.

PS: Currently watching Super Dragonball Heroes.
DB is one of those franchises that you just can't hate. I grew up with it. Heck, I even enjoyed GT when it was on air. SSJ4 > SSJ God. Aesthetic-wise SSJ4 just looked more badass.

I also had the biggest crush on Trunks. And Chi-Chi is my WAIFU.

Chris Sama

Discord Mod
Apprentice
Awards
DB is one of those franchises that you just can't hate. I grew up with it. Heck, I even enjoyed GT when it was on air. SSJ4 > SSJ God. Aesthetic-wise SSJ4 just looked more badass.

I also had the biggest crush on Trunks. And Chi-Chi is my WAIFU.
I didn't liked GT.
Somehow it didn't rly catch my attention.

I do have to say I loved the Transformation of SSJ4.
First become a gorilla, then Golden Gorilla > get his sense back and change to SSJ4.

Makes the Gorilla part more usefull then. "Full moon, see the moon, change to gorilla etc etc etc."
Those who watched it understand what I mean.

Anyway, But that's the same with DBZ. After Cell saga. It kinda becomes boring...

Redhead™

Professional
I didn't liked GT.
Somehow it didn't rly catch my attention.

I do have to say I loved the Transformation of SSJ4.
First become a gorilla, then Golden Gorilla > get his sense back and change to SSJ4.

Makes the Gorilla part more usefull then. "Full moon, see the moon, change to gorilla etc etc etc."
Those who watched it understand what I mean.

Anyway, But that's the same with DBZ. After Cell saga. It kinda becomes boring...
Yeah, Buu Saga was a hit and miss. Too much stuff going on. I don't even remember much of it, except for Goku ditching his family again after being dead for so goddamn long to train some kid he has no relation to.

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #19
i loved the God of destruction and his love for food....that's what made me come back for the new seasons :D

Top Bottom