• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Devil May Cry 5

Karasu

Staff Member
Thread starter #22
Sheeee's annnnooooyinnnng

Don't care for her tbh.
F u

I was reading the comments and someone was like

''She's so annoying...''
"They made her that was to give us more satisfaction when she dies''

F u -.-
She's not annoying, she's just quirky and enthusiastic!

Nep Nep

WLA Member
F u

I was reading the comments and someone was like

''She's so annoying...''
"They made her that was to give us more satisfaction when she dies''

F u -.-
She's not annoying, she's just quirky and enthusiastic!
Don't like her.

Not good enough to be a DMC lady, she has to compete with Lady and Trish.

Karasu

Staff Member
Thread starter #30
https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/devil-may-cry-5-reveal-1202839514/
In “DMC 5,” several years have passed since the legions of Hell invaded our world, but now a new demonic threat is rising. A “demon tree” takes root in Red Grave City and attracts the attention of Nero, an ally to “DMC” protagonist Dante. Missing his demonic arm, which is the source of his power, Nero and his partner Nico will tackle the hellish threat while searching for Dante.

There will be three playable characters in the game, each one offering a radically different play style. Capcom is apparently using full costumed models for all of its characters, so it can render them as realistically as possible.

Karasu

Staff Member
Thread starter #32
A more in depth story
Following Microsoft's big reveal of Devil May Cry 5, Capcom has shed some light on what to expect from the fresh new entry that ignores the events of DmC, and shocker -- it's not an Xbox exclusive!

Yes, the spring 2019-bound action romp is due for a PC, PS4, and Xbox One release, and will once again focus on the dynamic duo of Nero and Dante from Devil May Cry 4. It's a direct continuation of the story in fact, after "years have passed" following the events of 4. As you might have gleaned from the trailer one of Nero's arms has been cut off and replaced with a robotic version, and he's taking up Dante's line of work with his own demon hunting business.

Nico, a "brand new character" will help him craft new arms and unlock additional powers, some of which you can see in the screens below. The backdrop is a demonic invasion in Red Grave City, and Nero will again sport the Red Queen sword and Blue Rose revolver on top of his metal arm, and Capcom is calling it an extension of the Sons of Sparda saga.

Oh and the best news? Devil May Cry 5 will have three playable characters -- Nero, most likely Dante (just like 4), and one other cast member (Vergil?). "More details are coming" at Gamescom, but for now we have confirmation that the game will be 60FPS with the RE Engine.

They're trying hard to hide the third character, it might be a new one for better or worse, else it'll be Vergil. Hard to say right now, for them it might be better to bring in a somewhat familiar face than someone unknown... but we'll see.

Zhen

Staff Member
If my man Vergil is in the game I'll play it 1000x times xd Nero looks weird but mature

As for game play it looks more like original Devil May Cry then dmc and I love it