• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Boku no Hero Academia

Drewan

WLA Member
Thread starter #1
Here we could discuss anything about it.

So, who is watching? Do you love it?

As most of you know, the third season is on-going right now. What do you think about it? Have it impressed you so far?

Personally I love the third season as the first and second. The action seems coming in the next episode! *hooooray*

Last edited:

Karasu

Staff Member
Yusss.

I can't wait for next episode, it's going to be mind blowingly amazing I hope. This is one of the best arcs imo so seeing it animated is going to be a blast.

Last episode was pretty hilarious with the quirk torture and B class freaking out.

Jas

Staff Member
I honestly like this anime, I can't wait for the kid to become more powerful. I also like that in Hero Academia it's not only focused around the main character, but also other characters! The anime targets all sorts of personalities and that's also one of the reasons so many people watch it :Wink Wink:

Drewan

WLA Member
Thread starter #4
Yup, it is promising. Also, when I saw Aizawa running to save his students in the last episode made me to love him even more.
I honestly like this anime, I can't wait for the kid to become more powerful. I also like that in Hero Academia it's not only focused around the main character, but also other characters! The anime targets all sorts of personalities and that's also one of the reasons so many people watch it :Wink Wink:
That's right. I can't wait to see the progress as well. Even if he's not that powerful right now, I like that he's using his brain and make smart moves when it's needed the most.

Noiz

WLA Member
Whew, I spent all of last week binging seasons 1 and 2 of Boku no Hero with my boyfriend and we should start watching season 3 soon. He's been pretty busy so I'm just waiting for him to make time. :c

Crying Wolf

Staff Member
I watched season 1 and 2 in a row, so it felt like one, long good season. Joys of getting int a show late and being depressed enough to marathon something.

Thread starter #14
Whew, I spent all of last week binging seasons 1 and 2 of Boku no Hero with my boyfriend and we should start watching season 3 soon. He's been pretty busy so I'm just waiting for him to make time. :c
That's nice to hear. Hopefully he will gets the time to watch it together with you.
I watched season 1 and 2 in a row, so it felt like one, long good season. Joys of getting int a show late and being depressed enough to marathon something.
I haven't seen for long time a show that when I am watching it, the time flies so fast. And I am like "Whyyy, I want more".

I have a lot to say about the series, tbh, all based on criticism. But there one thing I can only say that is typical Shounen fact:

Deku, get stronger! I want to see you in your Costume Gamma soon!

Karasu

Staff Member
Ep 4 is out my dudes, and holy cow, moly poly the casseroly, that was amazing, fantastic, goddamn brilliant! The hype has paid off oh so much.

Need to rewatch to see if it mentally surpasses the Deku vs Todoroki or Deku vs Stain, but as a whole package it's definitely the best moment we've had in the series up until now, that was just crazy.

Crying Wolf

Staff Member
Ep 4 is out my dudes, and holy cow, moly poly the casseroly, that was amazing, fantastic, goddamn brilliant! The hype has paid off oh so much.

Need to rewatch to see if it mentally surpasses the Deku vs Todoroki or Deku vs Stain, but as a whole package it's definitely the best moment we've had in the series up until now, that was just crazy.
Was a good episode, didn't take much to get caught up >.<

It had those feels, and now i have to wait another week T_T

Karasu

Staff Member
Was a good episode, didn't take much to get caught up >.<

It had those feels, and now i have to wait another week T_T
OwO

Only thing they could've done better is maybe the music selection, but damn it was good nonetheless, the only thing that might beat is the 2nd half of the season... but... will have to wait and see.

The waiting is brutal ughhh, I was dying a few days ago just waiting for this episode lmao.

Crying Wolf

Staff Member
OwO

Only thing they could've done better is maybe the music selection, but damn it was good nonetheless, the only thing that might beat is the 2nd half of the season... but... will have to wait and see.

The waiting is brutal ughhh, I was dying a few days ago just waiting for this episode lmao.
Makes me miss the fact that I had waited until the end of the second season to marathon it all. There was no waiting then, could just watch like 3 or 4 episodes in a row and feel satisfied. now its back to waiting weekly T_T And so many other episodes this week were disappointments.

Really curious why they are after bakugo.

Karasu

Staff Member
Makes me miss the fact that I had waited until the end of the second season to marathon it all. There was no waiting then, could just watch like 3 or 4 episodes in a row and feel satisfied. now its back to waiting weekly T_T And so many other episodes this week were disappointments.
That's always a problem with binging vs weekly/monthly stuff. I read 150+ chapters of Yona in a few days, comparatively that's 15+ years of manga releases monthly now I'm shit out of luck. v.v

Shigaraki said in the other episode... he's playing this villain thing as an MMO now ;p