• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Azur Lane

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fc%2Fc6%2FAzur_Lane_English_Release_Logo.png&hash=931cc11dece61f57f24197405f09573f
Azur Lane
Description

Azur lane is a mobile side scrolling, shoot 'em up game. Available from the google play store/app store almost everywhere around the world. This game is a waifu filled, loving game where the commander (which is you) is asked to lead a fleet of ship girls against the 'evil' Crimson axis.
This game offers multiple customisable options from skins for almost all of the 276 available ship girls. Gacha rates for ship girls is reasonable, expect good ships Skins for attacks such as airstrikes and torpedoes. A customisable dorm for your ship girls(kind of like housing for them). This game is 100% F2P, with options of paying for gems and other cosmetics.
The main world setting is as follows:

" This is a blue planet, 71% of its surface is covered with water. Human beings were born in this azure blue sea at the very beginning. However, as humanity grew, so did their ever-expanding ambitions. Peaceful times gave way to war and devastation. Finally, a mysterious enemy emerged from the sea. In the face of overwhelming hostile forces, all camps were still fighting each other. " - From Official Azur lane website.

The game is currently available in 3 different languages depending on your location:
- Chinese
- Japanese
- English

Depending on the language (this is also what version game it is. example: Chinese language is the Chinese version of game while english language is English version) you will be able to select from 3 starter (waifu) ship girls.

Z23 (1 of 3 starter ships in English and Chinese version, replaces Ayanami)

Laffey (1 of 3 starter ships in all 3 versions)

Ayanami (1 of 3 starter ships in Japanese version, replaces Z23)

Javelin (1 of 3 starter ships in all 3 versions)

I personally rate this game 10/10. If you enjoy customisation, ship girls, boats, waifu, a lovely community, hundreds of events a year, the fun of gacha and an amazing storyline. Then this game is for you!

Available on Android/IOS. Login from game center, google play, facebook and twitter available. English version is still new so can expect bugs. Around 1.5GB storage space required for the game.

Comments

Hellwing
I like the review and this actually made me wanna play it so i decided to download an emulator and play it on computer

Top Bottom