• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Audio Output

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
Thread starter #1
What is your current audio output?(like headset)
I am currently using JVC Ha RX-500 to my pc and for phone (for music when I am playing games on pc) sony
XB50AP EXTRA BASS(isolates sounds kinda good, can't mostly hear even children noises outside)

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Razer Man-O-War 7.1 Surround (wired) for pc/gaming. Music/phone i use a random pair of generic $10 jvc headphones that give me better sound quality then $30 skullcandies :D

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I've been wanting to get a pair of Sennheiser HD 598 SR. Right now I just have the razer Leviathan.

Fox

Fox

Regular
Logitech G930 7.1 for my gaming headset, monster turbine pro copper for my phone or music on my pc, and some JBL dual speaker for just normal sound. Ive only had one headset i've ever liked really and that was the Razer Carcharias and they stopped making them :Sad:.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
Thread starter #5
Logitech G930 7.1 for my gaming headset, monster turbine pro copper for my phone or music on my pc, and some JBL dual speaker for just normal sound. Ive only had one headset i've ever liked really and that was the Razer Carcharias and they stopped making them :Sad:.
Oof that's sad

Snowy

Snowy

Regular
Awards
I have a Razer Overwatch Man O War Tournament Edition headset.

Too bad I don't actually play Overwatch that much anymore. Lol

Armando

Armando

Using Sennheiser gsp 350 atm, love them and definitely an upgrade from my steelseries v2

cake

cake

Otaku
Awards
I'm currently using (and loving) the Status CB-1 headphones. Compared to my old, broken Beats headphones, the winner is clear. Would recommend to anyone!

Top Bottom