• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow awesome! You are the original creator of https://chaosblader14.deviantart.com/art/natsu-259916510 ?
Your lighting is really well done.
Umu, good job. 1+ like from me.

View attachment 696
Haha, thanks! Although they look similar, I hand-drew mine a bit different with more fire effects. Coloring may look different when compared, and no I'm not the original creator of him xD...
Maybe it's just a coincidence ;)

For his drawing, its clearer and sharper with better quality, unlike mine.
Mine's like eh, decent quality, but hey, it's good isn't it?

Last edited:
Haha, thanks! Although they look similar, I hand-drew mine a bit different with more fire effects. Coloring may look different when compared, and no I'm not the original creator of him xD...
Maybe it's just a coincidence ;)

For his drawing, its clearer and sharper with better quality, unlike mine.
Mine's like eh, decent quality, but hey, it's good isn't it?
I see. Umu. Keep up the good work.

Hello dear lovelies!

First off, the WLA Team would like to thank all those that submitted their pretty, wonderful art and making this event a resounding success. We couldn't have done it without your hard work and vested interested, so our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to you all who took the time and effort to come here and share your beautiful works of art.

We would also like to thank those who have checked out this thread and liked the submissions that they fancied. Your show of appreciation has been felt throughout, and I'm sure you have made our participants very happy knowing that their work has paid off.

The winners will be announced soon after the votes has been cast. Until then, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.