• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Any Neptunia fans out there?

Thread starter #1
Just wanted to say "hi" :3 and if you are a fan, I also want to know who is your favorite Neptunia character (be it the main cast, or the supporting characters), and your favorite game out of the whole game series.

Mine would be Noire (obviously enough by my profile scheme going on), and my favorite game from the series is Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online (due to all of the improvements, including battle system, OST, CG, and ADV/text animations making it dynamic)

Yes. @[email protected]

My favorite is a tie between Neptune, Blanc, and Uni.

My fav is Megadimension Neptunia VII, the changes were a little odd, especially with the damage but it really felt like they put more effort it into than the previous ones, so that makes me happy.

15zwtk.jpg
a11.jpg
I'll have to go with Uni being my favorite, though all hail the great queen Pururut and all her glory! Out of the games as of right now I will have to say is Megadimension Neptunia VII like the nep above me. Mainly because I haven't had a chance to play 4 Goddesses yet.

Just wanted to say "hi" :3 and if you are a fan, I also want to know who is your favorite Neptunia character (be it the main cast, or the supporting characters), and your favorite game out of the whole game series.

Mine would be Noire (obviously enough by my profile scheme going on), and my favorite game from the series is Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online (due to all of the improvements, including battle system, OST, CG, and ADV/text animations making it dynamic)
Two words: NEP NEP