Any Light Novel Recommendations?

Thread starter #1
Heyyo uwu

So I started to read Light Novel recently, but I'm not exactly sure what to read or where to read it.

Basically, I've come across a few websites where you can read Light Novel for free
(keep in mind, I can't buy Light Novel, maybe a cheap subscription? Because I've very recently purchased a pretty expensive laptop and am still paying it off.)
But they seem to have their own hindrances such as a storm of Light Novel with over 700-900 chapters. Don't get me wrong, they're not BAD but I don't see myself having time to read all that.

My favourite genres would have to be Action, Adventure, maybe with a bit of Fantasy/Isekai?
I really watch/read any genre but I definitely do love me some awesome fights, especially when there's a guild, possibility for quests, and a solid economy that you can actually put in comparison with other things and sort of imagine even more.

I love being dragged into an awesome book and having principles that outline these topics and more really help me immerse.
but yeah, what would you recommend? I've gotten 23 Chapters into one called 'Konjiki no Moji Tsukai'. and I'm loving it so far but I definitely need some backups :D

SukaSuka, Re:Zero, Death March, DanMachi, Mondaiji, Tate no Yuusha.

Those are some isekai titles, quite good imo, most of the isekai animes you see are actually 100% better when you read the original source (ergo LN), so if you like isekai/adventure you shoul try those out.

Thread starter #3
SukaSuka, Re:Zero, Death March, DanMachi, Mondaiji, Tate no Yuusha.

Those are some isekai titles, quite good imo, most of the isekai animes you see are actually 100% better when you read the original source (ergo LN), so if you like isekai/adventure you shoul try those out.
Thank you for the recommendations. There are quite a few titles there that I've watched the anime for so I'd be glad to check them out. Thank you again :)

Suzaku

Discord Mod
Might read Re:Zero later, not sure tho. TG wasnt exactly the sort of thing that hooked me up for other things of that series but dunno.

My favorite that I'll always recommend is Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. Genre is action, mystery, thriller and it's by far one of the best things I've ever read.

my personal favorite would be monogatari. i highly recommend it.

but u can read mainstream ones like oregairu or Re:Zero