• Giveaway feature finally released! Start collecting your points, we have a giveaway going on right now: 50 Games Giveaway!

Anime that make you cry?

Shuvi

WLA Member
Thread starter #1
Sad animes ...
I want you to tell me what anime made you cry? what anime made you breakdown and shed tears? I have seen a few animes here and there, and only a few have made me shed tears, and of those there are even fewer animes that has left me weeping hours after watching them. For me the saddest anime I have seen will have to be between Your lie in April and Clannad. What is the saddest anime you have watched ? and why?

Fox

WLA Member
hmmm Your lie in April was definitely really sad even more so because of how it ends, it left a lasting impression. Violet Evergarden made me cry a lot, im not really sure why I just found it really sad how shit her life had been. Lastly cant forget how wrecked I was after watching angel beats the first time. Honorable mentions to Koe no Katchi and Kimi no Na wa.

Fang

WLA Member
Made in Abyss Mitty's scene
Fairy Tail more than once aha :D Everytime i thought Erza was gonna die for starters.
Your Lie In April because well, i mean come on!
Sakurasuo No Pet Kanejo becuase i finished it and realized there was no more
Angel Beats Ending Yui's scene
Assassination Classroom post Koro-sensei's big battle
Log Horizon no season 3 come on :/
RE:Zero baka Subaru-kun **** Emilia.....
RWBY Pyrrha and Juane kissing, the next fight, and when Juane is training with the video ahh.. >_> </3

Last edited:

Senpai

WLA Member
Yours are basically the same as mine Clannad and Your Lie In April were the worst. Of course I got heavy feels from Naruto too but that anime has too many episodes lol.

Crying Wolf

Staff Member
I think a lot have, but for the life of me I can't remember so many of them.

Agreed with You Lie in April, RWBY, I think i even cried when Jiraiya died :/

5 Centimeters per second, and OMG the first Pokemon movie. That movie was deep and heart wrenching when *cough* someone died.

Fang

WLA Member
a
I think a lot have, but for the life of me I can't remember so many of them.

Agreed with You Lie in April, RWBY, I think i even cried when Jiraiya died :/

5 Centimeters per second, and OMG the first Pokemon movie. That movie was deep and heart wrenching when *cough* someone died.
ahh i forgot the first pokemon movie!!! so trueeee <3