Anime movies

Black cat

Klaus' slave
Staff Member
Advanced
Thread starter #1
I am sure most of us have watched some good/bad anime movies in our lifetime.
Share your favorite anime movies/recommendations and upcoming ones you are looking forward to here.
Here are some few that you need to watch if you haven't already

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Staff Member
Professional
A Silent Voice was one of the last anime movies I've seen, was pretty touching and sad at parts, but felt like it wasn't AS impactful as I had expected it to be.

Black cat

Klaus' slave
Staff Member
Advanced
Thread starter #3
A Silent Voice was one of the last anime movies I've seen, was pretty touching and sad at parts, but felt like it wasn't AS impactful as I had expected it to be.
i loved it too :D

Redhead™

Staff Member
Discord Mod
Professional
I'm iffy when it comes to anime films as I'm one of those rare creatures who hasn't seen much Studio Ghbili movies. And by that I meant I've seen zilch.

I did, however, watch this with someone and I've regretted it. Just a frustrating movie overall, so I'm going to stick to live-action and the occasional animated films.

Black cat

Klaus' slave
Staff Member
Advanced
Thread starter #7
I'm iffy when it comes to anime films as I'm one of those rare creatures who hasn't seen much Studio Ghbili movies. And by that I meant I've seen zilch.

I did, however, watch this with someone and I've regretted it. Just a frustrating movie overall, so I'm going to stick to live-action and the occasional animated films.

watch it..its good

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Professional
haven't seen ghibli films woowowowow >_>
since you already added several of my favs i can add..
Fairy Tail: Pheonix Princess
Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale
Girls Und Panzer der Film