• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

America VS Russia?? Again..

Who will win this shoot off?

• America

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Russia

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Megumin

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mochi d'Arc

Mochi d'Arc

baka~!
Regular
Awards
Thread starter #1
Who will survive :O after the recent missles launched by MR Trumpet.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
Well after the incident in Syria there is going to be some things going on sadly

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Can we just have a do over? We're being led by an narcissistic idiot :/

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Not sure we can survive two more years if him. But I also think his VP would be worse :/

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
Not sure we can survive two more years if him. But I also think his VP would be worse :/
Well since putin is almost like a president of lifetime and trump at Americe this is going to be kinda hard if they are going to start a war which is not needed for sure... They probably haven't learned what happened during ww1 and ww2

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
From what I can see, Putin is just trying to restore Russia as a country that no one wants to fuck with and Trump has too big of an ego. I say we just put the two in a boxing match and be done with it.

Laimed

Laimed

Advanced
Awards
From what I can see, Putin is just trying to restore Russia as a country that no one wants to fuck with and Trump has too big of an ego. I say we just put the two in a boxing match and be done with it.
Yeah true

Fox

Fox

Regular
Theyr'e all idiots, we should just move to Australia, i've never heard of anyone wanting anything to do with them or their land.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
Theyr'e all idiots, we should just move to Australia, i've never heard of anyone wanting anything to do with them or their land.
That's because everything there can kill you. You would be crazy to want to move there. Internet isn't as good and hot.

Fox

Fox

Regular
That's because everything there can kill you. You would be crazy to want to move there. Internet isn't as good and hot.
Look around in the USA everything and everyone hates us and wants to kill us. At least in Australia the things wanting to kill you aren't wielding nukes. The hot part would suck, pretty sure last year people swore the country was just gonna melt off the face of the Earth.

Senpai

Senpai

Otaku
I've not been very pleased with the way my country has been moving in recent times. Of course the president does not have ultimate authority, however the amount of influence he has is undeniable.

I already planned on moving out of the country, however by the time I do that the president will likely not still be in office.
So here I am crossing my fingers he doesn't do anything too drastic. But honestly that might be too much to ask for.

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
1) Australia , i can say from talking to a bunch of people in Australia it doesn't like a half-bad idea, except yeah, no there is no way i could handle the bugs and spiders the size of my head.
2) I agree with you Senpai, although the task seems daunting and there's that prospect of leaving literally everything it's not surprising when i've seen posts of people from high-school of them all moving overseas to Europe mainly.

Senpai

Senpai

Otaku
1) Australia , i can say from talking to a bunch of people in Australia it doesn't like a half-bad idea, except yeah, no there is no way i could handle the bugs and spiders the size of my head.
2) I agree with you Senpai, although the task seems daunting and there's that prospect of leaving literally everything it's not surprising when i've seen posts of people from high-school of them all moving overseas to Europe mainly.
I won't act like moving away it going to be easy. Because of course it wont. For many reasons, including money, family, culture differences, and so on. I can't even be fully sure that by the time I'm ready to move out, that I even will still want to. I guess it really just depends on my current situation at the time. However other than family I have no particular ties to where I am currently residing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom