• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Art Contest #1: Freeform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azayaki Yuna

Azayaki Yuna

Otaku
Wow awesome! You are the original creator of https://chaosblader14.deviantart.com/art/natsu-259916510 ?
Your lighting is really well done.
Umu, good job. 1+ like from me.

View attachment 696
Haha, thanks! Although they look similar, I hand-drew mine a bit different with more fire effects. Coloring may look different when compared, and no I'm not the original creator of him xD...
Maybe it's just a coincidence ;)

For his drawing, its clearer and sharper with better quality, unlike mine.
Mine's like eh, decent quality, but hey, it's good isn't it?

Last edited:
BlissSensei

BlissSensei

Haha, thanks! Although they look similar, I hand-drew mine a bit different with more fire effects. Coloring may look different when compared, and no I'm not the original creator of him xD...
Maybe it's just a coincidence ;)

For his drawing, its clearer and sharper with better quality, unlike mine.
Mine's like eh, decent quality, but hey, it's good isn't it?
I see. Umu. Keep up the good work.

Noiz
Title of art: Let My Feelings Reach You Too
Artwork url:

An older piece of mine, but I really do not have the time to draw something new at the moment. ^^;
Image is heavily watermarked to prevent art theft.

Redhead™

Redhead™

Professional
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9tZ8Wsf.png&hash=03dad8ced8f0d4713d09cd0b5dd3b7f7

Hello dear lovelies!

First off, the WLA Team would like to thank all those that submitted their pretty, wonderful art and making this event a resounding success. We couldn't have done it without your hard work and vested interested, so our heartfelt thanks and gratitude to you all who took the time and effort to come here and share your beautiful works of art.

We would also like to thank those who have checked out this thread and liked the submissions that they fancied. Your show of appreciation has been felt throughout, and I'm sure you have made our participants very happy knowing that their work has paid off.

The winners will be announced soon after the votes has been cast. Until then, everyone!

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FxZBqPz8.png&hash=fa53a8f70742c1b1f400e465a9d4ce38

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards

Hello everyone !

WLA Forum Team glad to announce winners of the first Art Contest.

Winners:

1st place- @tagukang

2nd- @Redhead™

3rd - @Shiki

Congrats to the winners and thank you everyone who submitted their work,you guys did awesome job.

Tsuki

Tsuki

Staff Member
Admin
Regular
Awards
Thread starter #40
Awards will be handed out shortly,

Thank you all for your participation and we hope you join us for some more contests in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom